Eddie Munson- Drunk: Part 1 (c)

You weren't one for parties. You had been to a couple at your friend's encouragement, but you weren't really a fan of the drinking and loud music, and usually made an excuse to leave early. Once again you had ended up a party at the house of one of your fellow students. Normally you wouldn't drink or if you did it was no more than a sip, but with your friends disappearing quickly, you needed something to make this experience bearable until you could escape.

Somewhere along the line you forgot how many drinks you'd had, and they were definitely taking their toll. You had completely lost sight of all of your friends, and you had no idea how you would be able to get home in your impaired state. You tried to see if you could find someone you knew and as you stumbled around the house, you started to feel your heart pounding in your chest.

You stumbled around a corner and saw a face you knew, Eddie Munson. You knew him better than he knew you, not in a weird way, rather you had had a crush on him for the longest time and made any excuse you could to spend time with him. You had even taken up doing your friends drug deals just to have a reason to buy from him even though you didn't smoke yourself, not that you'd tell him that. Whenever the two of you did talk, you got along well, and you were hoping you'd find some reason to actually hang out with him.

With your head spinning, you manoeuvred over to him, practically falling into his arms.

"Y/N?" He questioned, not having seen you at the party, and not expecting to find you by you falling into his arms.

"What are you doing here?" You shouted over the music, probably a little too loud.

Eddie pulled one of the bags out of his pocket slightly so you could see it. "What'd you think?"

A loud snort escaped your nose as you laughed, the alcohol and nerves moulding together to make a complete mess of you talking with him.

"Are you drunk?" He questioned, moving his hands to your waist to keep you from falling down. "I didn't think you drunk."

You continued to laugh a bit. "I think I'm a little tipsy."

He cocked an eyebrow at you. "I think you're shitfaced."

"Same difference."

You closed your eyes for a second trying to steady the spinning room, but it didn't help much.

"Come on, we need to get you home," he sighed. "You can barely stand up."

"Isn't that bad for business?" You asked. "Y'know leaving before you've finished selling?"

Eddie moved to take one of your hands in his. "I'd rather get you home safe than make money."

He helped wind you through the crowd of people until you were out of the front door. He felt you become a dead weight at the end of his arm as soon as the cold air hit you.

Your stomach quickly turned sour and before you could fight it, your stomach contents spewed out. Eddie jumped back from shock but as soon as he got back to his senses, he leant over you, gently rubbing your back whilst you coughed up the remainder of your drink.

"It's okay," he said softly. "Fuck... how much did you drink tonight?"

You shrugged your shoulders. Taking a deep breath, you stood yourself upright, your fingers digging into his arm to try and steady yourself.

"I think whatever it was it was too much," he stated.

"Agreed," you croaked.

"You've got... a bit," Eddie gestured to your face. "Let me."

He patted his pockets looking for something to clean up the sick that clung to your chin but without anything somewhat disposable on him, he pulled up the hem of his t-shirt to wipe your mouth, not caring he was showing off his bare abdomen. He wiped away what was left on your face as well as attempting to dry the patch down your top.

"Let's get you home," he said, taking your hand again.

Realisation hit you and you refused to move again, only moving your head side to side in a furious shake of no.

"I can't go home," you exclaimed. "My mum will kill me if she knew I was drinking. I... I don't drink... well not normally."

Eddie gave you a sympathetic smile. He personally didn't know the trials of a parent being annoyed like that as his uncle didn't care what he did as long as he didn't create life, take life or end up in a cell.

"You can stay at mine."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.