Eddie Munson- Costumes (c)

Steve Harrington was throwing a Halloween party and seen as it was your boyfriend's favourite time of the year, you were both going. Eddie was beyond excited to dress up and be a complete nerd with you and ignore the pop music and other annoying young adults. When you received the invite, he told you that he had already gotten a plan for what he was going to wear, so you independently came up with an idea as well. From then, the conversation never arose as to what the other was going to wear, leaving the two of you to be surprised after you had gotten ready for the party.

You had gotten changed in your own homes, with him coming to pick you up from yours to head to the party. You hadn't spent that long to get ready before the door opened revealing your boyfriend ready.

He was in his normal leather jacket, without his normally paired vest, looking for the most part exactly like he did every other day but had a pair of red devil horns on top of his messy hair. Quickly a smile appeared on his face as he started to uncontrollably laugh at you.

"What are you wearing?" He said through his laughter.

You looked down to see the fluffy pink all-in-one outfit that you had picked, moving a hand up to the attached hood that was on top of your head.

"I'm a care bear," you stated, a little confused by his laughter. "Cheer bear to be exact."

Eddie shook his head, moving to press his lips to your forehead as he pulled you into a hug, shaking you softly with his laughter.

"I've never seen anyone look so cute and ridiculous at the same time," he chuckled.

When he released you from his embrace, you turned to make your way back into your home to grab your purse, but as you stumbled around in the large feet, it only made Eddie laugh more. He followed you, slinging an arm around you to guide you to look into the mirror, hanging on your hall wall.

"We look like a right pair."

You furrowed your brows at Eddie's reflection. "Yeah, we look like someone that put effort into the costume and someone who just put on a headband."

He shrugged his shoulders.

"Well, I thought everyone already thinks I'm a freak, so why bother," he stated. "And anyway, with you in that costume, no one will care what I'm wearing."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.