Eddie Munson- Date Night (c)

Although most people begged to differ, Eddie was actually a very doting and romantic boyfriend. Normally he planned the dates for the two of you, but you had an idea of where you wanted to go with him so suggested you planned the date for this Friday night. He was happy for you to plan it, that was until you were sat in his van telling him where you were going.

"The arcade?" He exclaimed. "You want to go to Palace Arcade for our date?"

You nodded your head excitedly. "I love the arcade and I thought it'd be fun to kick your ass at every game they have."

Eddie rolled his eyes. "I can't set foot in there, not if I want to keep up my street cred. I can't be seen in such a nerd pit."

Playfully, you slapped his arm, knowing that he was joking about it seen as he didn't care at all about what others thought about him.

"I think you're forgetting that you're a complete nerd," you stated.

He scoffed, holding a hand to his chest as though he was offended by the accusation.

"I think you'll find I'm more freak than geek."

"You started a dungeons and dragons club at school, you have read Lord of the Rings four times since we've been together and you took me to see all three Star Wars films," you explained. "You might dress like a metalhead, but I know you Munson, and I know you're as much of a nerd as I am."

"Nah, you're definitely more of a nerd but I guess I am a bit nerdy."

You smiled triumphantly at him. "So... can we go to the arcade?"

Eddie let out a dramatic sigh, always being as dramatic as he possibly could.

"Fine," he huffed. "But I'm not going to go easy on you. I am going to crush you into the mud."

You leaned over the centre console to press your lips to his cheek, although ended up kissing the mess of curls that got in the way.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, Munson," you grinned. "But my name is on the scoreboard for every machine in that place. I don't remember ever seeing your name on there."

"Well, that's going to change tonight, get ready to say hello to the new game master in this relationship."

This time it was your turn to scoff. "And I'll be the dungeon master."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.