Eddie Munson- Drunk: Part 2 (c)

You had been to Eddie's trailer once before. You had barely stepped past the front doorway that time though seen as it was just to buy from him but this time you were practically getting the grand tour.

The drive was bumpy and painful, your stomach already unsettled and with Eddie's erratic driving, it wasn't making things much better. As soon as he turned off his van, you practically fell out the door, just desperate to not be moving anymore.

"You alright, sweetheart?" Eddie asked, rushing around to your side of the van.

Your head instantly shot up at the pet's name that he hadn't ever used for you before.

"Y-yeah."

He helped support you as he walked you up into his trailer.

"My uncle works nights so it's just us," he explained. "Is that okay?"

You nodded your head.

"It's a bit of a mess so don't worry if you throw up again," he laughed softly.

"I'll do my best to not," you sighed. "Why do people even drink? It's horrible."

He couldn't help but chuckle at you as you clung to him for dear life as he walked you through his home to the bedroom.

"And this is where the magic happens," he said flaunting his arms.

As soon as he realised what he had said his eyes widened. "No! I'm not trying to fuck you... I mean I would... but you're drunk... and I'm not that guy... I meant like card tricks and shit."

If you weren't feeling like everything was spinning and your stomach was about to evict itself again, maybe you would have passed out from nerves from Eddie considering sleeping with you.

"Anyway, let me get you something to wear to sleep, you don't want to sleep in that."

He scrambled around on his floor until he found a shirt. He raised it to his nose and when he didn't gag at it, he knew it was at least somewhat clean.

"Here."

With the alcohol swaying your judgement, you didn't even hesitate to begin unbuttoning your blouse whilst stood in front of Eddie. He'd been mindlessly looking for another shirt for himself, not requiring the same level of cleanliness that your own would require. When he looked back up at you, your blouse had been dropped on the floor to join what seemed to be the majority of his wardrobe.

"Boobs?" He said in a practical squeak.

You pulled his t-shirt on, trying not to get intoxicated by his scent.

"Um... you can have the bed," he said, pulling back his top sheet so you could crawl under it.

As soon as you were in the bed, a yawn escaped you, your body and mind both exhausted from the night.

"Stay," you yawned, your eyes already closed as you snuggled closer into his pillow. "You make me feel safe."

It you hadn't already started to doze off, you would have seen his wide doe eyes looking down at the girl he had liked for a while curled up in his bed. Rarely did anyone say nice things about him, and certainly nothing about feeling safe around him.

"Um... let me just get changed and I'll be back," he said. "Try and get some sleep."

"Do you want to know a secret?" You said, humming into the pillow.

He turned back to you, intrigued. "Yeah."

"I've always liked you," you whispered, your tone faltering as you started to lose your battle with sleep. "I don't even smoke."

Before he was able to say anything in return, you began to quietly snore.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.