Eddie Munson- Bedroom (c)

For the whole drive to Eddie's trailer, he spoke excitedly of all of his passions and what there was to show you. You had been friends for a while, so it wasn't news to you that he liked music or D&D and you enjoyed listening to him talk enough that you were willing to listen to it all for what was likely the hundredth time. As the two of you got closer, he begun to let you in a little bit more to see the parts of him that you never thought you would, and one of the most intimate things he could think of showing you was his room.

His erratic talking about his plans for the rest of his campaign seized as the van's engine did. The two of you hopped out with him taking the lead to rush up to his front door, dramatically reaching out one of his hands, as though you'd need his help to hoist you up the couple of steps to the door.

"Milady," he grinned as you took his hand.

You weren't in a relationship officially, but you were definitely bordering the line between what was acceptable friendly interactions and what was deemed as romantically charged.

"It's no palace," he stated. "Actually, it's more like a bit of a dumpster."

He led you through the trailer towards his bedroom.

"Look I didn't think I was going to be bringing a pretty girl home with me, so mind the mess I guess," he smiled, an ounce of nerves hidden behind his eyes.

"You don't have to impress me," you said. "I already know you."

Eddie shot you a glare before opening his bedroom door, revealing the mess he called a room.

"I would be offended by your suggesting that I'm not impressive, but I could just prove you wrong," he stated.

He ran over to his bed, stepping up and over it to get to the other side rather than running around it. He picked up a pile of binders that had papers poking out from every side.

"These are for the current campaign," he grinned excitedly. "And I've got ones for some future ideas too."

Eddie quickly threw another stack of binders onto the bed with the previous ones.

"They're just random ideas that I can fit in where needed," he explained.

His attention quickly fell to the stack of records on top of his overflowing dresser and bounded over to it to slap a hand onto them.

"These are my records, all the classics, obviously," he said. "And in this drawer are all the patches and pins I need to add to my jacket."

Before he had even pulled out the drawer to show you the contents, he hopped up again, something else catching his eye. He ran to the guitar hanging on the wall, pulling it down to cradle it like a baby.

"And this is the love of my life."

He smiled down at the guitar before finally looking up at you in the eye.

"So, what do you think?" He asked, playing with the end of his hair with one of his hands, starting to become nervous of what you actually thought of the place that represented him.

You looked over the room, dramatically pondering your thoughts with a hand on your chin. You made your way over to his bed, plopping yourself down amongst the assortment of binders.

"Do you not like it?" He asked, his expression completely dropping, worried that he might have scared you off.

"It's not that," you sighed. "I just don't know how you could have all this stuff and yet not own a hairbrush."

You shot him a playful smile gaining a fake offended look from Eddie.

"That's just rude."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.