Eddie Munson- Smack (c)

Your relationship with Eddie wasn't the clearest thing to explain. The two of you had been best friends for years but for the majority of people who observed how the two of you flirted and how handsy you both were, it would be hard to see the line that stood between friendship and a romantic relationship. You did like him as more than just as a friend, but you were content with how the relationship between you currently stood and wouldn't want to jeopardise that.

You were spending the weekend at his trailer, likely getting high and watching shitty movies before you'd both crawl out of bed on Monday morning back to school. Straight from school that Friday afternoon, he had driven you to get dinner at a local takeaway before heading back to the trailer. Once he had parked outside, you both hopped out of the van, closing the doors behind you, heading up the couple of steps to the door.

"What movie are we watching tonight?" You asked as he unlocked the door.

"We aren't watching Sixteen Candles again," he stated firmly, turning back to you to shoot you an unimpressed glare. "We watched it twice last weekend and I'm starting to get sick of Molly Ringwald."

You frowned at him. "It's a good movie. What would you prefer we watch then?"

"A Nightmare on Elm Street?" He suggested, pushing the door open.

"Only if you're willing to put up with my nightmares in Forest Hills trailer park."

As Eddie laughed at you, you noticed the paper cup in his hand filled with the drink from dinner, realising yours was still inside the van.

"I left my drink in the van," you stated. "Keys."

He handed the keys to you, and you hopped down the steps back to the driver's side of the van. You leant into the van to reach over into the centre console to grab your drink, but you almost dropped it when a hand collided with your rear. You yelped at the sudden contact, quickly spinning around to see your cackling best friend.

"Why did you just smack my arse?" You said, narrowing your eyes at him.

Eddie struggled to get words out between his laughter. You continued to glare at him until he settled down his laughter and breathing enough to respond to you.

"In my defence I really wanted to."

You smacked his arm whilst calling him a dick, before getting back into the car, this time protecting your bum, to grab your drink.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.