Snowflake- Eddie Munson (c)

Although you had no interest in D&D, being in a relationship with Eddie meant that you had to have some involvement with the game regardless of your actual interest. The game itself wasn't interesting to you but seeing the joy in your boyfriend's eyes as he planned his campaigns and hung out with his friends, made it all worthwhile. You were supportive of how in-depth he got in the campaigns but when it ended up with you roped into helping, you became slightly less fond of it.

With Christmas approaching, Eddie had decided that a winter themed campaign was an appropriate plan but the more into the planning process he got, the more work he wanted to put into it. With most of the actual planning complete, he decided that the old drama room that they used for Hellfire Club needed some decorating to truly set the mood.

You had agreed to help out in making some of the decorations, but you didn't quite understand the commitment that came with that. He's roughly sketched out what he wanted and quickly it became apparent that you needed to make more snowflake than the average snowstorm brought about.

He'd told you about the plan on Sunday and left you to spend almost every waking moment making snowflakes until Wednesday night when you met him in the drama room to put his masterpiece into action.

You started sticking them up and stringing them together but no matter how you did it, it wasn't quite how he envisioned.

"Maybe a little to the left," he said, tilting his head as he observed you balancing precariously at the top of a step ladder.

"Maybe you could do it yourself," you retorted.

Eddie narrowed his eyes at you. "This needs to be perfect Y/N, how else are we going to truly immerse ourselves in this?"

One of your hands made its way to your hip, the other still supporting yourself against the wall. "I know the guys in the Hellfire Club, Eddie, I know they aren't going to even notice any of this, especially not the precise placements of snowflakes."

"It will ruin the whole campaign if it's not right," he stated.

You let out a sigh, moving the snowflake in your hand over to the left slightly until Eddie smiled up at you, happy with its placement.

"Need I remind you, Munson, I have barely slept this week because I've been making these bloody snowflakes, so I don't need you being dramatic over where they go," you frowned, stepping down from the step stool.

Eddie's jaw dropped, a hand moving to clutch at his chest.

"Me? Dramatic!?" He exclaimed.

You rolled your eyes at him before going back to the work on decorating the room.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.