Prologue: Him, A Hopeless Romantic

|| Tokyo Revengers ||

(Almost follows the canon storyline of TR & is up-to-date with the manga.)

Genre: Romance, Fluff, Angst.

Warning: Age-gap romance (no smut), blood, gore, strong language, unrequited love. 

Trope: Childhood best friends turned lovers.  

"The depth of the sky's blue color is our love and only over the years will we notice the hue's strength; up close it is as clear as pure water, yet when we see the miles, it is the blue of fairytale dreams. I'm not perfect, but I'd follow you into hell if that's what it took to keep you safe. I am your protector as you are mine, one to shield the other. I'll stay with you as you stay with me, trust in you as you trust in me, and together we'll ride through every storm, waiting to see what the new dawn may bring."

- Shinichiro Sano

"When I see you, it's as if space and time become the finest point imaginable as if time collapses into one tiny speck and explodes at light speed. It's as if my universe begins and ends with you. I could run forever, search forever, but in the end, every path leads right back to your heart and soul. I love you, always."

- Keisuke Baji

"This crush I have on you, without you doing anything other than being kind, it lifted me up. I gained my own self-confidence because you thought I was worth talking to, worth being a friend to. So, whatever happens, you were adorable and the time I spent loving you so obsessively, was worth it."

- Manjiro Sano