Chapter 13: The Black Dragons

Hakkai Shiba, the 11th leader of the Black Dragons...

Rumors say, he killed the previous leader for money and took over the gang. A total rat bastard.

Nana's POV (30th November 2005) 

"Now Valhalla is linked with Toman and fucking Hanma's joined the gang..." I muttered, letting out a heavy sigh in frustration.

Right now, Keisuke and I were sitting by the Musashi shrine while having our very own little picnic with peyoung yakisoba noodles. After the whole meeting that went down back on 15th November, where Keisuke was appointed as my new personal assistant and bodyguard, he and I had been hanging out and spending a lot of time together lately. Although it wasn't anything different from what we always used to do before. Also on top of that, it was a good thing that we were together and I had no complaints about it. I mean in this way, I was able to look after Keisuke from dawn to dusk while making sure that either Kisaki or Hanma didn't come and cause harm to him.

"After everything we tried to do..." Keisuke growled out, slamming his fist against the dirt ground. "It's not going well. Kisaki is going to take over Toman at this point. After the last ceremony, I tried telling Mikey again, but Kisaki somehow still managed to do this... If we don't do something soon, there's gonna be real trouble."

Keisuke then laid his head against my shoulder as he relaxed under the rays of the afternoon sun.

"Damn that Kisaki..." he muttered and all I could do was just pat his back and make sure he didn't get too angry.

"We did pick out some evidence about Kisaki from the outside, but pulling Osanai into this mess won't be the right thing to do..." I added.

"I know right? Also, the sneaky bastard hides his tracks too well. It's crazy." Keisuke stated while I let out another sigh and stretched out my arms causing Keisuke's head to fall gently onto my lap.

Instead of grunting about the sudden change of position, Keisuke just exhaled a breath of satisfaction and closed his eyes.

"Are things going okay with you and the others?" I asked while I began to softly run my hand through his long, luscious raven locks.

"Just normal stuff..." Keisuke trailed off before opening his eyes again, his gaze staring off at the horizon. "Everything's gone back to normal, so I'm glad that nothing has changed because of the fight. I wonder though, what's going to happen next?"

I was about to say something back when suddenly my cell phone started to ring. I pulled out the device to see who it was. It was Hinata.

"Hello, Hinata?" I answered the call.

"Nana-chan! Takemichi-kun is in trouble! What do I do?!" Hinata cried out from the other side of the call.

"Huh? Takemichi's in trouble?" I asked, raising an eyebrow in confusion while Keisuke sat up properly and leaned closer to my phone. "Hinata, what's going on exactly? Where are you?"

"We... I don't know where we are, but we met some new friends... Shiba-kun and Yuzuha-chan-"

Wait... Hakkai and Yuzuha...? The Shiba siblings? What's going on?

"...the Black Dragons!! Takemichi-kun is getting beat up by Taiju-kun!"

"Wait, you guys are with Hakkai and Yuzuha?" I asked and Keisuke furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.