Chapter 33: Make Vision A Reality

Vivienne Westwood, Backstreet Boys and NSYNC, Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice, love poetry, fluffy Pomsky dogs, coffee with milk, chocolate cake, and red rose flowers... Nana-chan's favorite things never changed. In my eyes, she was like a stray cat; strong and proud. At the time I just thought it was cool. I never realized how hurt she was...

-Hinata Tachibana

Nana's POV

"You know, Hina... you don't have to do all of these..." I stated with a tired sigh from the couch I was sitting on as I watched Hina coming back from the kitchen with drinks and snacks placed on the tray in her hands.

Placing the tray on the coffee table in front of us, Hina took a seat beside me on the couch with a warm smile on her face.

"Don't be silly, Nana-chan. As your friend, that's the least I can do for you." She responded back in a soft tone, causing me to let out another sigh at her words.

"And what about your parents? Do they know you're here?" I asked.

"Yeah, I told them I'm spending the night here at your place, so it's okay. I have their permission, don't worry." Hina assured me.

I noticed it was already dark outside when my gaze traveled towards the window and looking at the time of the clock which was hanging on the wall, it seemed like the battle between Toman and Kanto Manji had already started. With the passage of every minute, I wondered how the battle was going down and if they were all okay or not. Anxiety started to build within me and my hands became a bit sweaty.

"Nana-chan... How did you and Baji-kun first meet?" Hina asked in a gentle tone as she handed me the coffee mug.

Right... Hina never got to know Keisuke that well, that's why she's asking about him...

"It was a long time ago. We were only four years old back then. And our first meeting was totally accidental." I replied, thinking back to those old days.

"What do you mean?" she asked in confusion, tilting her head to the side and my lips curled up into a small smile in response, thinking back to the time I first met Keisuke.

Hey Keisuke, do you remember the first time we met? 

Because I believe it was fated for us to become best friends and lovers. 

I figured that it's a part of our destiny, so smile about it.

"You see, the Sano and the Osaki families have been family friends for generations. And because of that Manjiro and I have known each other ever since we were born. Before Keisuke, Ken-chan or anyone else became a part of our lives, it was just me and Manjiro back then; no one else. Keisuke came into our lives when all three of us were four years old. Back then when my parents were still alive and I was living with them, I used to attend the Sano dojo classes on alternative days and times while Manjiro and Keisuke took the classes together on those other days. As I wasn't in the same class as them, I didn't get to meet Keisuke at that time. One weekend, I went to the Sano residence to play with Manjiro and that's when I suddenly bumped into Keisuke. I was holding my coloring books and they fell to the ground after bumping into Keisuke. He helped me to pick them up. Our fated accidental meeting. This is how Keisuke and I first met much to Manjiro's displeasure and annoyance." I explained, chuckling a bit.

"Mikey-kun was against your meeting with Baji-kun?" Hina asked and I nodded my head in response while taking a sip of coffee from my cup.

"Manjiro believed that Keisuke would steal me away from him. He was afraid of losing me to anyone else. After all, I was his one and only best friend back then." I replied, letting out a small sigh.