Chapter 4: A Conflict Arises

On August 3rd, 2005 in the parking lot of Musashi shrine in the Shibuya ward of Tokyo, 50 members of a biker gang had a brawl. A young man in his third year of middle school was beaten and stabbed in the abdomen, then he died. Because of the inner strife between the Mikey faction and the Draken faction of Toman, Ryuguji died. Let's look into it. Today is July 19th. We have two weeks. We need to find out how he died, and then on August 3rd, we will save Ryuguji. That is your mission this time. Manjiro Sano apparently changed after Ken Ryuguji's death. Atsushi Sendo committed suicide because he feared Tetta Kisaki. And because Toman became brutal and evil, they killed Hinata Tachibana, my sister. If this mission is successful we should be able to save all of them. I'm counting on you, Takemichi-kun. 

Nana's POV (19th July 2005, 8:30 PM)

After finishing school today, I went straight to my part-time workplace which was a small cafe, located in the same neighborhood as Toman's headquarters, the Musashi Shrine. Around 7:40 PM, I got a text from Manjiro saying we were having an important meeting and discussion regarding the conflict with a gang named Moebius. So after my shift was over for the day, Keisuke and Chifuyu showed up at the cafe with their motorbikes and picked me up from there before the three of us headed towards the Musashi Shrine at high speed.

In the midst of all this, I also got a call from Emma, asking if I could pick her up from a karaoke bar, but as I already left for the meeting spot, I told her to ask Draken or Manjiro, whoever was there was in her nearby area to pick her up. Upon reaching there, we met up with Manjiro, Draken, Mitsuya, and the others from Toman where I noticed two more familiar faces standing awkwardly in the middle of the crowd - Takemichi and Hinata.

"Who's that twerp?" Keisuke asked, raising an eyebrow as he looked over at the couple.

"That's Takemichi; the guy I told you about a few days ago. And that's his girlfriend, Hinata." I responded back, hopping off from the backseat of his motorbike.

"Why is he here?" he questioned again in confusion.

"Manjiro probably called him." I sighed, taking off my helmet and handing it back to him.

"Mikey-kun wants him to join Toman?" Chifuyu asked, staring down at Takemichi with a skeptical look.

"More or less, yeah." I shrugged before making my way toward the others.

As soon as I stood by his side, Manjiro gently grabbed my hands in his larger ones and pulled me closer to his side.

"Sorry, Nana-chin. I couldn't pick you up today." Manjiro stated in an apologetic tone.

"It's okay. Keisuke was there anyway..." I smiled before looking back at Takemichi and Hinata. "Takemichi, Hinata! It's good to see you guys today."

"Nana-san! Good evening!" both of them greeted me in unison.