A Condition Called Love - Trivia Section

1. Nana Osaki's image color is deep purple/violet.

2. Nana Osaki respects almost everyone around her.

3. The person she dislikes the most is Kisaki Tetta (from the previous timeline) and South Terano.

4. Nana Osaki is romantic at heart and she loves reading books/novels, so the romance genre is her No.1 favorite to read. She got into the crime-thriller/mystery genre because of Keisuke Baji. Currently, she loves reading the works of Edogawa Ranpo, R. L. Stine, and Sidney Sheldon.

5. She also loves reading manga and doesn't have any specific favorite genre/demography when it comes to reading manga/watching anime. She'll read any manga as long as the story is engaging and the characters are interesting.

6. Nana's favorite Western writer is Jane Austen, her favorite book is Pride and Prejudice and her favorite fictional character is Elizabeth Bennet. She also loves reading the books of Japanese author Akiko Yosano because they talk about women's sensuality and empowerment.

7. She loves comedy and her favorite comedian-actor is Robin Williams.

8. Her favorite food is any dessert that has chocolate.

9. She's a dog person and her favorite breed is Pomsky.

10. Nana's usually not a violent individual but the only people she hits/punches without any hesitation are Manjiro Sano (Mikey) and the Haitani brothers.

11. The people she fears the most are the upper echelons of the Osaki clan.

12. Nana doesn't have any siblings so the Haitani brothers (her cousins) are her older brothers and she sees Chifuyu Matsuno and Takemichi Hanagaki as her younger brothers.

13. Nana's MBTI personality type is INFJ and she shares this same type with Takashi Mitsuya.

14. Nana's best friend is Keisuke Baji and she trusts him the most.

15. While Nana's MBTI type is INFJ, Keisuke Baji's MBTI type is ESTP. These types are totally different from one another; INFJs are introverted, emotional, creative, and organized, while ESTPs are extroverted, practical, logical, and relaxed. Yet, they are each other's best friends/ride-or-die buddies. Other best examples of these INFJ-ESTP ride-or-die buddies are Ken Ryuguji (Draken)-Takashi Mitsuya from Tokyo Revengers, Hikaru Hitachiin-Kaoru Hitachiin from Ouran High School Host Club, Taiga Kagami-Tetsuya Kuroko from Kuroko No Basket, Kakeru Manabe-Yuki Sohma from Fruits Basket, Damon Salvatore-Bonnie Bennett from The Vampire Diaries, Aoi Todo-Yuta Okkotsu from Jujutsu Kaisen (although they're more like rivals than best friends), Rebecca Lee (Revy)-Rokuro Okajima (Rock) from Black Lagoon, Kisame Hoshigaki-Itachi Uchiha from Naruto series and Juuzou Suzuya-Ken Kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul.

(You can also watch this Frank James video to know why INFJs and ESTPs are ride-or-die buddies...) 

16. Nana's guilty pleasure Hollywood film is The Devil Wears Prada and her favorite character from that film is Meryl Streep's Miranda Priestly.

17. Her heroic story: She can boss around the Toman boys however she likes without anyone questioning/disobeying her.

18. Nana's ideal type of guy: Someone who respects her and doesn't look down upon women.

19. Nana is a passionate, loyal, and obsessed lover. She believes her 1st love (Shinichiro Sano) taught her about romance and friendship while her true love (Keisuke Baji) taught her the meaning of empathy, sacrifice, trust, patience, and respect.

20. She prefers Rindo Haitani over Ran Haitani because she believes Ran has a sister complex towards her.

21. The person Nana once had a tiny crush on (besides Shinichiro and Baji) was Takashi Mitsuya.

22. The person with whom Nana doesn't get along that well is Hajime Kokonoi.

23. The person Nana finds annoying is Shuji Hanma and Shion Madarame because they talk too much nonsense.

24. In the Bonten timeline arc, Baji and Nana reunited and got back together that very night when he finally found her in the Bonten Headquarters.

25. The reason Nana couldn't feel anything romantic towards Mikey is because of his childish nature.

26. The way Nana describes Baji: He's a man among the men.

27. Nana loves drawing and painting and once dreamed of becoming the next Pablo Picasso even though she doesn't like his art.

28. Nana gave Izana Kurokawa some Hanafuda earrings on his birthday because she believed he would look cool wearing them.

29. Nana took the stab wound from Kazutora Hanemiya for Baji in the Valhalla arc while Baji took the gunshot wound for her from Kisaki in the Tenjiku arc. They both had scars from those injuries on their bodies and whenever Nana felt insecure about her scar, Baji comforted her by romanticizing their scars as the symbol of their love and sacrifice for one another.