Chapter 38: Family Drama

Nana's POV (November, 2005 – New Timeline) 

It felt like time flew away in the blink of an eye and before we knew it, we had already reached the end of November. During this time, Manjiro, Takemichi, and I all sat down together to decide what we would do with Toman's upcoming conflicts against its biggest rivals – the Black Dragons and Tenjiku. The time had finally come when Toman was ready to face off against two big delinquent organizations. In the previous timeline, both of those conflicts were instigated by Kisaki himself. But since things were different now and Kisaki was on our side, we knew this time around, the conflicts won't go the way they did before.

It was around 8:00 PM in the evening when Manjiro called for an urgent meeting at the Musashi Shrine and upon the order of the Commander, we all gathered around in front of the shrine along with the underlings where the frontline consisted of all the captains and the vice-captains including – the Acting Commander (Takemichi), the 1st Division (Keisuke and Chifuyu), the 2nd Division (Mitsuya and Hakkai), the 3rd Division (Pah-chin and Peh-yan), the 4th Division (Kazutora), the 5th Division (Haruchiyo and Senju), the 6th Division (Smiley and Angry), and the staff officers (Kisaki and Hanma).

"This urgent meeting of the Tokyo Manji Gang will now begin!!" Draken announced out loud as he, Manjiro, and I all stood on top of the staircase while facing the whole Toman gang in front of us before Draken started to brief the meeting. "This meeting is very important given how our current situation is right now... Yesterday, the 10th Generation Black Dragons led by Taiju Shiba, and the newly formed Yokohama gang Tenjiku led by Izana Kurokawa declared war against us. Not only they are one of the top delinquent gangs currently existing alongside us, but they have also formed an alliance with each other to take down our Toman!"

In response, the gang members, especially the underlings standing behind the captains and the vice-captains, let out a loud gasp in surprise, asking how it happened, and Draken started to talk again.

"Upon Nana's request, Mikey, Takemitchy, and I have decided to meet up with Taiju and Izana later this week. We decided to have a discussion with them and come to an agreement if possible." Draken added with all seriousness.

Just like the last time, the conflict with both the Black Dragons and Tenjiku was rather personal as it revolved around the Shiba siblings (Hakkai and Yuzuha) and the Sano family. And as I already know how the battle was going down, Toman still had the upper hand in this situation.

"Also, just so you all know... besides Izana, Tenjiku has the S-62 Generation group in their team like - Yasuhiro Muto, Kanji Mochizuki, the Haitani brothers, and Shion Madarame." Draken stated and this caused almost everyone to turn their attention towards me.

"The Haitani brothers?"

"Aren't they Nana-chan's cousins?"

"Is it okay for her to fight against her brothers?"

"Doesn't matter if they're my brothers..." I stated out loud and clear. "They're in the enemy team, so we've to go up against them, like it or not. Also, Manjiro is yet to sit down for a meeting with Taiju and Izana. Before that, nothing is certain. Anything can happen to any one of us anywhere. So I request you all to be careful and keep a low profile until you get the next order from the Commander himself."

The meeting then went on for the next few minutes where we talked about how the fight with those two gangs might go and so on. The real reasons why we were going up against the Black Dragons and Tenjiku didn't change despite the event taking place in this new timeline. Hakkai's issue with Taiju and Manjiro's issue with Izana was still there. Ever since Manjiro traveled back to the past, he had been working his way to solve his issue with Izana while also trying to help and save Hakkai from Taiju ever since the mentioned vice-captain joined the gang. The issues were too personal and familial that revolved around these two families, Sano and Shiba. Honestly, I thought it would be a good thing to do if the brothers solved their problems among themselves peacefully without involving the gangs in the mess or causing any havoc. But then again, I also knew what Taiju and Izana were like, so that wasn't an option, to begin with.