Chapter 2: I lost my mind

Kyahhh!~

Chapter 2 is about to start so enjoy reading guys! <3

I hope you like it~ Kamsahamnida! ^^

--------------

Xiumin's POV

I was startled because of a loud laugh from the Troll Kim Jongdinosaur Chen. What a Troll! You know what, my heart beat rapidly.

O-of course! I was shocked and of course I'm human. Try to stop the beating of your heart and let's see if you are still alive.

A/N: I didn't said anything Baozi hyung //le smile evilly//

I looked at him while he's scrolling his cellphone, laughing silently. Who is he texting? His smile is not usual and he's happy looking at his phone. And why should I even care about him?

Where did Luhan, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Sehun went? In the middle of the night? 

Hmmm......

Chanyeol's POV

It was cold outside, lights are still awake, empty street. It was only me and Luhan walking here. We stopped on Namsan Tower. Luhan suggested to sit in the bench. I followed him and he started the conversation.

"Hey Yoda! Why did you choose me instead of Baekhyun?" Luhan hyung started the conversation.

"Hyung! Stop calling Yoda, okay? I replied with a little bit annoyed.

"Haha! I choose you because I don't want to be alone." I respond happily.

"So, I'm just an option." Luhan answered sadly.

"Aniya hyung!" I answer quickly

"Xiumin agreed to get out to SM building to have fresh air but I'm disappointed doing aegyo. It brings down my manly personality."

I burst out laughing at Luhan-hyung's statement anout his mamly appearance. He looked at me with a sad and serious look. I stop laughing as I look at his face turning into blue. Then he return looking at the floor again. I think I offended him because of what I acted lately. I'm just kidding, I didn't expect that he took it seriously.

I think he missed Sehun? Or Xiumin? I'm a Hunhan Shipper. Baek, Kai and I shipped them.

I placed my arm around him and dropped my voice to a whisper.

"I'm sorry hyung. I'm trying to make your day bright"

"The weather match with the feeling I have right now and I know we both know that we're in misery."

"Hyung~"

He didn't respond. He stood up and started to walked away. I followed him to stop him. I successfully grabbed his arms and pulled him. I think I exerted too much force to pull him.

"Hyung, I'm sorry if I offended you" I whimpered softly.

"I can't be that brat. I can do aegyo, but not as effective as Sehun do. I'm not cute and especially, I'm not a good dancer. It takes to much time for me to learn dance steps and I'm not flexible. But I am a type of person who will not give up until you say I'm forgiven"

Luhan's POV

Why did I walked away when Chanyeol laughed so hard?  Maybe I'm insulted because he laughed on the word 'manly'. Do I look like a girl?

I frowned on what Chanyeol said. He said hat he's not cute, he's not a good dancer, and he's not even flexible. Now you know! Tall problems 101. Good for me I'm on AVERAGE HEIGHT!

A/N: Luhan, I accepted that you're manly and in average height. Really. [Insert Sehun's poker face] Nah! Just kidding ^^

"I'm not also Xiumin-hyung. He's a strong physically and emotionally. He's a good dancer, a sporty type, cute baozi face a----

My eyes went at his lips while he is talking to me. I gulped hardly. There was this feeling that I want to pull him and press my lips to Chanyeol's lips. I put my arms around his neck, glared at his soft lips, closed my eyes and kissed him passionately.

'Why am I kissing this Yoda? Is it because I'm jealous that Sehun chose Baekhyun instead of me? Is this a revenge?'

---------------------------

Sehun? Where are you? Baek! Guys! Urgghhh~

Hunhan and Chanbaek! Mian for this scene. :(

Vote

Comment

Follow

♡♡♡♡

⇦⇦⇦⇦⇦

YodaOneILove