Chapter 9: Chaos in the house 2

#CHAOSINTHEHOUSEPART2

--------------
Third Person's POV

"Hey! Don't shout on my Kyungiee"

Kai scream out furiously as he pushed Kris backward. As a result, Kris' hand is forming into a ball and he's ready to punch Kai's face

"Kris-ge, No!"-Tao

Kris' fist didn't reach at Kai's face. He can't even hear who's talking to him.

Tao pushed away Jongin ----

----------------

Tao's POV

I need to protect my brother and to stop this nonsense thing. I don't want to see my family, our love to ruined by a misunderstanding.

Ouch! That hurts! I touch my lips to check if there's a blood. There's a blood on my lips. Kris is coming closer, his hands were travelling to my face. I think he wants to wipe my lips. I immediately look to the right and wiped it immediately.

"Tao, are you okay? Please, look at me" Kris asked in sympathy.

My eyes were getting wet, my eyes were ready to escape tears. I'm looking at the floor. I don't want to see any person. I can't handle this pain, this ache, this pieces of my heart breaking myself. I fall down on the ground and my sitting on my feet with my hand on my face.

"Please, help my eye bags to loss weight. There were to many tears have already pass to my eyes falling to my bags. D.O-yah, don't cook dinner. If this is the way to fix the problems of my hyungs, I'll take the risk. I rather die hungry with my hyungs than eating all I want while my hyungs were suffering from starving"

I look at Kai and said,

"Kai, I'm sorry if Kris-ge scolded Kyungsoo-hyung. He is just trying to help."

Kai looked at Kyungsoo but suddenly they both hug me. They were both crying. Did I made them cry.

"Sorry Tao *sniffs*I'm really sorry because *sobs*that punch supposedly to be mine *sniffs*but you pushed *sobs* me to protect me"

I didn't expect that Jongin will cry.

"I'm sorry Zi Tao *sobs*I know that I'm making *sobs* fun of you most of the time *sniffs*You just laugh at those things and you didn't make it *sniffs*seriously but I felt guilt because there to *sobs*many pains and *sniffs*aches in your body and in your heart. Forgive me please"

A-and also Kyungsoo-ge?

"Tao *sobs* forgive me *sniffs* I was already *sobs* out of my mind *sniff* I can't stand looking at my panda crying *sniffs* because of me"

A-also this Galaxy ge?

"Guys, its okay. I'll always love you, because you are my brothers. We may have different parents but you will always be my brothers" I declared as tears flow down in my face.

They removed his hands and when they look at the other members.

O_O O_O O_O

O_O O_O

O_O O_O O_O

O_O O_O

They were also crying because of watching the drama scene.

*FAST FORWARD*

-----------

Lay's POV

I can't take the fact that he didn't even say those three words to me but he can say 'I Love you too' to someone else.

I was in a park right know, and I dressed like a scavengers in a street to disguise. I'm wearing a sleeveless with a stains of coffee and dirt and shorts.There were many people looking at me right. I felt embarrassed with those eyes looking at me and at the same time worried. There were guys who looked like bad person.

"Hey you looked sexy"-Guy 1

"I want to taste how delicious to taste a milk in person *licks his lips*"-Guy 2

*Gulp* Help. The first guy touch my legs upper until....his trying to reach my....... I kick his face with my dirty slippers. I run for an escape but suddenly the second guy pulled me through grabbing his hand. He pushed me into the tree and he leaned closer to my face and my hands can't move because his hold it tightly.

"Help! Help! Someone help m--" I cut off because his kissing me in my----lips?! Sh******t!

-------------

Lay is for Suho! Stop it please! Urgghhh! T_T

Vote.Comment.Follow

☆☆☆☆☆☆

YodaOneILove