Chapter 20: Sorry sorry sorry

Meeting is going on for the 'Operation find our missing lovers' Hahaha!

---------------------------
Chen's POV

We are one for looking our missing lovers. We gathered here in the living room and switched on the television.

"Sehun, I'm sorry. I'm too silly and because of that, our head collided when we approach the poor Chanyeol and Luhan-hyung" Baekhyun began. His voice and face were serious and sincere.

"No hyung, I must the one saying that, I'm sorry if my mind is thinking about Luhan, nothing but Luhan my Deer." Sehun explained.

"Tao, please accept my apology. I think I deserve Kris hyung's punch. I thank you for saving me. Please--"

"It's okay. I love all of our members, I'm willing to sacrifice for my love ones. I'm sorry for Kris earlier." Tao interrupted Kai.

"Chen, sorry. He's not with himself when he planned to go away from this dorm. Sorry on how he reacted, he really didn't mean leaving us" Suho said, talking to me.
"Because of that, Xiumin got injured"

"It's okay, apology accepted hyung." I answered and gave him a smile.

I walked and went to the center where the television is placed. I stood up in front of the television and began his drama.

"Dear member, I may be so called stubborn, dumb, idiot, camel-dinosaur, funky, Chencing machine or what ever. I take care of each and everyone's life. I'm a troll but I won't let someone to be in danger. If I hurt you because of my pranks, I apologize for. Accept my apology, please. EXO Saranghaja.

P.S. This will be the first time I'll do this so better accept it. This is the only normal Chen in front of you" They laughed at me and accepted my apology.

Kai walked towards me and patted his back. He look at him with his heart shaped smirk.

"Dear Hyungs and Dongsaengs, I'm very sorry for being--

"For being dark? Accepted" I said, trying to control myself, I failed and burst out laughing.

"The eff Jongdae! I don't care as long as I'm the dancing machine" Kai spat out.

"Okay" I said. What ever dark! At least I'm a good singer.

"Saranghae my EXO family." Kai finished his speech with a heart shape in his hand.

"I'm thorry! If Evil Maknaeth lineth can't control themthelveth sometimeth. I will just do my best doing my work properly. Gomawo, Tharanghae, Mianhae. Bbuing bbuing" Sehun said while sitting in the sofa, with his bbuing bbuing. Kyeopta~~but Seokkie is the cutest :3

"I'm AB style, Panda maknae, Tao." He introduced himself with bright smile and cuteness overload.

"For all the bullies about my dark skin and my eye bags, I'm going to wushu you" He glared at the members and they looked frightened.

"Jongdae!" He screamed laughing out loud. He cleared his throat and get serious.

"Thank you for loving me, taking good care of me. I wish we are together always. I wish we perform as one. We do our promises without breaking it. But--- never mind. Accept my apology, I've been a bad maknae but still I'll fight for you guys." He ended doing bbuing bbuing.

"Yo man! Byun Baekhyun here men! Thank you for loving a dork, a beautiful man and---

"Shut up!" We shouted in unison, their seems like their irritated again with Baekhyun's introduction.

"Oh yeah kkaebsong, I'm sorry, I love you, I miss you---

"See you again" Sehun muttered with the boredom in his voice.

*A/N: "See you again" is a song that us said to be dedicated to Paul Walker"

Baekhyun stopped from talking, glaring the maknae with a smirk. He punch Sehun lightly in the arm.

"Yah Baekhyun hyung, why did you said 'I miss you'? It's like you're saying goodbye" Sehun reasoned out.

"Let me finish my sentence first" Baekhyun said, in British accent.

"I miss you, Chanyeol!"

"Yehet"

"Pabo" We shouted to Baekhyun and Sehun.

"I'm asking for forgiveness for all the members, for scolding you. I love you that's why I scolded, it's a way of disciplining and to show how I care to my children, to my members. There are times that I want to give up but as I think of it, I don't want to see my kids crying if I leave you. Thank you for all the laughter and tears we shed together. For teasing me, yeah. For my height, kkaebsong."

The members burst out laughing after they heard the words teasing, height, and Baekhyun's kkaebsong.

"We are one, we are exo!"

"Now, is everything okay now?" Suho asked the members.

He was shocked when the members were hugging in the center. He ran and join the hugging session. After their sweet moments, Baekhyun and Suho started the meeting. Suddenly, "Sorry sorry" of Super Junior is playing in the television. We realized our hands and stared at each. We burst out laughing and started dancing.

Sorry sorry sorry sorry

Naega naega naega meonjeo

Nege nege nege

Ppajyeo ppajyeo beoryeo baby

---------------------------

I love Suju and Exo!

*Deal with it!*

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬

YodaOneILove