Chapter 51: Unexpected Ending

Author's POV

"Junmyeon, how was the interview? Is it difficult to make up an excuse or tell the truth?" Kyungsoo spanked Baekhyun making the popcorn being wasted due to his uncontrollably bare evilness especially when it comes to this addicted to eyeliner.

"He just finished having his interview and you gave him a follow up question?" He rolled his eyes to his nuisance attitude and threw all the pieces all over to D.O as he leave the both of them in the coach, particularly in the living room.

"So tell me Suho, did they really leave the group?" 

"Are you thinking? Of course they did!" Junmyeon was on the process to take aim to Chen's face who spit out fire as soon as he arrive in the house. 

"We still have secret connection with them." Xiumin added to make sure to cool down the atmosphere, as usual it is Kim Minseok.

"So, I think it is okay to hang out with the twelve of us again?" 

Luhan asked with that sparkling eyes on him. "Sure as long as we use eomma's black card."

Tao seal clapped, hopping in joy and shakes the deer which ruined his acting to Junmyeon. "Are you really sure Suho? Think about it twice."

Baekhyun and Luhan together with Kyungsoo formed into a familiar arrangement while the others were enthusiastically cheering and singing the very known KPOP song.

"Eothokhae naega umjigil so eopge~" Wu Yi Fan, Suho and also Yixing were laughing out from the hilarious and entertaining show that made them barrel of laugh, somehow releasing their stress and anxiety.

"Hey stop it!"  Zi Tao whined, pulling Baekhyun outta the dance floor while Kyungsoo was more onto being possessed rather than dancing. It't getting frivolous as the song continue to play so to stop the scene, Sehun turned off the player which was very effective.

"What just......argh!" 

"Ewwwww Luhan, you're so gay!"

Luhan narrowed his eyes, darting death glare towards Kim Jongdae as the other move backward from the destructive aura coming out from the deer.

"How about you?!"

"I'm still manlier than you. Look at you and your pose! Are you taking a photo shoot for high heel?" His butt was curve perfectly, legs were slender and slanted forward as it points forward. He fixed himself and rolled his eyes on the dinosaur and dropped his body on the couch.

"So we are still one!?" Kai shouted, with a smile that made D.O affected from that charm that he has. 

"Someone's drooling over his boyfriend." Baekhyun whispered, receiving a shard jab from his ribs that made him swore at him.

"Shut up."

"Yes, and we will be living in Junmyeon's house." 

"What? Me again? How about you Yi Fan? Let's go to States for vacation. We've been stuck here for how many years! You must treat us!" Suho replied smartly as the rest of the members were making noise and applauding from the idea of the leader.

"Okay fine, pack your things and let's go have a vacation." 

In what happened 10 years ago, they reunited again like nothing happened, staying strong together and Junmyeon admitted it was difficult to quit yet it is still worth living for in the end. Being with the people whom you want to be with with the rest of your life will bring happiness to you which you will never forget.

It didn't end on what you expected but I think it comes to end.

Thank you everybody for anticipating for every chapters, giving love and support to the story and most of all because of this book, it inspires me to make a lot of books which some of the plot was I can't recall anymore.

Don't be sad, there's still another fanfic for you guys! 

Just visit my profile!

It's still your favorite one true pair or also known as OTP!

Jeongmal kamsahamnida yeorobeun! Sarangaheyo!

Kpopisheartue