Chapter 11: Is this a goodbye?

" I'll let you go with your good bye"

----------------

Lay return the phone to Suho. As he stretch his arms towards him, Suho touched his hands that causes Yixing to widened his eyes like Kyungsoo. He let go of his hands and he nodded.

For him, losing them was painful but losing your lover - that would be agonizing

"I'm done trying. If you want me in your life, let me know. Bye"

Suho heard someone breathing heavily.

----------
Suho's POV

Oh no! I almost forgot that Yixing is sensitive because he might get pneumonia if he can't change his clothes immediately. It's not yet late to make things right. When I saw him breathing so hard, holding his chest, I ran to him to catch him before he hit his head on the ground.

"Su--ho--I---wa---nt---you---in--mmy--li--fe" He's trying to talk to me. I didn't respond on his statement. I put his one arm of my shoulders and my other hand is on his waist. I raised him up and started walking under the rain.

"Hyung, I want to *deep breath* take a rest"

"Don't worry, I'll take you home"

I gave him a bright smile and he smiled me back, a weak smile.

"What I mean *deep breath* is, peace *deep breath*"

"Lay, don't say that. I'll take you home. I wouldn't let you die in the middle of this street. You may be heavy, but it doesn't matter anymore. Layxing, don't go."

"Three w---" I didn't let him finish his words and then I closed the gap between our faces and I closed my eyes and planted a kiss on his lips. It lasted for 10 seconds and I stopped kissing him.

"I love you Zhang Yixing, Lay, Healing Unicorn, My Angel. I won't stop loving you. I love you even my feelings fade, because I choose to love you. I didn't love you because of that stupid feelings. My heart started race whenever my mind keeps on thinking of you"

I give him a peck on his lips after that. We continue to walk with my Angel.
-----------

SULAY feels~~ Kyah! ♥♥♥♥

Tao changed his name in IG. From Exo Tao to Z tao T_T

Annyeong!

Vote

Follow

Comment

YodaOneILove