Chapter 41: Peterpan

*******************

Xiumin's POV

"Yah~~~ Chennie! We interrupt their moment. What a troll!"

I hurled on top of my voice. He strike again! Gah~~~ He forced me to join him in trolling around.

"Chen, I'm hungry"

"Hi Hungry! I'm Chen!"

"Your kidding right?"

"No, I'm Chen!"

"I'm Serious Chen"

"No your hungry "

He burst out laughing as he wiggle his body uncontrolably.

"K!"

I run away from him, away from him and leave him alone, alone!

I date MYSELF! I rather date myself and eat by myself and also talk by myself.

I'm still thinking why I asked him about leaving. I still can't move on. I just spill it out naturally.

"Why do people leave others?"

"Is there any chance that someone will leave the group?"

"But why will he or they will do that?"

A lot of questions that left unanswered.

Things comes into my mind that it shouldn't.

Because I am scared.

That when the day comes that one, two, or three persons will leave the group,

I don't know how to start again without them.

Wait! Chen can't handle himself? He's not yet okay!

Argh! I stomped my feet and move my body left and right and groaned lightly.

I hurriedly pick up the paper bag, put the burger on my mouth and run hurriedly.

'Xiumin! Your the hyung and you must take care of your dongsaengs!' Now my mind reminded me what to do! It makes my heart beat rapidly because of panic!

When I reach the place, I saw no Chen sitting in the food court

I scratch my head and heaved a sigh.

"Where's that Kim Jongdae! This mall is so wide and spacious and how am I supposed to find him!"

I sit for awhile and think of a way to find. I'll call him or send him a messsge! I absentmindly pick up my phone in my pocket.

For your information, I only where ripped jeans, navy blue varsity jacket, and a pink converse. Of course with a cap named "Wolf" but I'm wearing a black long hair wig and a nerdy glass.

I look like a boorworm -_- And a nerd -_-

Because Jongdae was the one who decided this kind of outfit!

To: My Chennie :'''>
From: XiuminBaozi *><*

Where are you!? Gah~~~ I'm waiting here where I left you! Come here right now!

Sent.

I jumped of and startled when I heard a vibrating phone from somewhere.