Chapter 16: You can't have me now

Will Xiumin continue his suicide? Let's find out.

------------------------
Chen's POV

Xiumin picked up the pocket knife and placed it in his wrist to cut himself.

"Xiuminnie, no!" I cried out.

I closed my eyes and yelled with exhaustion. I slapped my own face to wake up in reality. It hurts but still I kept waiting until the shrieking alarm clock wake me up. This is just a nightmare, Xiumin will not commit suicide. He can't leave me alone, he can't leave us. You broke my heart but still I love you will all the broken pieces. I tease him, yes, but for me in that way he will notice me. Please, wake me up! I not this is not happening. I open my eyes and its ready to escape tears full with sorrow and sadness.

My knees fell down on the floor. Dark blood flowing towards my knees, it hurts like hell!

"Chen, you didn't saw me smile but a single laugh from you can melt my heart. You didn't saw me hurting, but my heart crumbled down whenever you smile from others. I'm jealous with the attention. You said you like me, but why do I don't feel the same way?"

Kill me now. Kill my heart. Stop the beating of my heart. KILL.ME.NOW!

"Do you really like me? That's unfair. You only like? But I love you? I love you Kim Jongdae, too late you can't have me now" What did he just said? Love?

I don't wait any chance to continue his suicide.

"Hyung! I'm sorry!"

"I will always stay by your side. Just please put that knife down."

"Talk to me hyung!"

"Hey!"

"Are you listening to me?!"

I don't want to see him. I need an answer from him.

"Hyung, if you'll kill yourself, it was like you kill me alive"

I wrapped my hands around him but I don't have the courage to face him.

"I hate to love you Kim Minseok!"

I felt a soft hand touched my face. I open my eyes and his wrist were full of blood. I touch his hand and leaned closer. I planted a gentle kiss to his lips. He smirked and gave him a wink.

"I'm going to get the first aid kit" He remove his hand from my face. I stand up to pick the first aid kit near Xiumin's place.

"I can endure this pain that I made" Xiumin said with a weak smile.

"Shush. Wounds can be cured when two person love and take care other" I give him the sweetest smile ever had. I wiped the blood from his wrist with the use of a cotton ball. Then I spill out the alcohol to the clean cotton ball. I press the cotton to his wound.

"OUCH!" He exclaimed. I immediately blow out an air to his wound. I continue doing until he looks satisfied on what I'm doing.

"Hyung, I'm sorry for being a stubborn, bad room mate, and being stupid for not knowing your pains" My eyes were on him.

"I'm sorry also for making your world cruel because of me. I'm sorry if I ignore this weeks. You're always texting  someone and I don't want to disturb you" He's eyes were making me felt the apology from him.

"I forgive you Jongdae" He said.

"Apology accepted My Baozi. I love making fun of D.O because he easily believe on my jokes" I said and winked at him. He's face were getting red and I chuckled on how he reacts.

There's a sound of a footsteps approaching. I raise my head and it's Luhan-hyung. What is he doing here? He's eyes were turning like a dark aura on him. He move his gaze on Xiumin who is still sitting on the floor with me. He carry Xiumin-hyung and he stick his tongue on me.

"I'm going to take away your wifey. I'm going to give him a lot of pleasure" He glared at me and his evil smile.

"Chen! Help me! Hey! Don't touch my wrist!" I look at my bun and he is about to cry again. That bastard! Wanna Die Luhan Hyung! I started running to chase that deer!

-------------------
Luhan's POV

I slammed the door hardly but before that I tried to kiss Xiumin's lips but he pushed my face away. Chen looked like a boiling kettle heated by jealousy. Xiumin, get ready...

---------------------------

Luhan, Sehun will get jealous.

*How there you do thith to me Luhannie ╮(╯_╰)╭ Thop hurting mah feelingth*

Comment, Follow, Vote!

♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

YodaOneILove