Chapter 48: He needs space

Tao's POV

I'm trying to analyze why Xiumin and Chen was acting weird. I toticed that they slowly chew their food like they didn't expect that I'm going to ask that to Junma. Second was Chanyeol and Baekhyun. When they have problems or misunderstand, they will definitely start to get noisy because they will fight even during our meals. Lastly, Junma keep on saying that he'll going to tell  something but he make us wait any longer.

"Just spill it out. I'm going crazy to figure out this thing." 

"Tao, Kris is gone."

I burst out laughing but when I look at them, they were so serious and they just give me a blank look. I fix myself and sit properly in the couch. 

"That's a joke right?"

"No, it's not."

"Why the f--" 

I didn't finished singing because Junma suddenly get up from the couch while looking at me intensely. Lay ge held his shoulders and made him seat beside him. Jongdae hyung stand up from his seat as he step forward.

"This is not a prank. I even told him that if you he I'll make sure the sky is full of thunder and lightning. That way, he can't go to the galaxy."

"So, you already know that he'll leave?" Minseok threw the pillow and his voice changed like he's getting furious. "Why didn't you tell me? I almost kill myself because of that nightmare and you just keep it by yourself?!"

"I don't have any idea why I said that to duizzhang and I don't have any idea that he'll leave us! I was also surprised that I said those words to Kris hyung." Baekhyun held Chen's arms while Chanyeol went to Xiumin ge to make him calm.

"D-did he really leave us? Did he really leave me?" Luhan ge embraced Sehun as he cried audibly. "Why? Did we hurt his feelings? Is he tired to be with us? Kris ge hates us?"

"Shhhh... Don't say that Sehunnie. There must be a reason why he leave." Tears stream down in the corner of Luhan ge's eyes as he keep on hugging Sehun.

"That's not true! Kris ge can't leave us! He can't!" Junmyeon and Yixing ge stood up and he gave me a warm hug. I can hear them sobbing and panting and I can't help but let out tears stream down in my face. This is not true. No!

"Don't say that. Kris ge will stay. Kris will never will us."

"I'm sorry Tao but he's gone. It's hard for me because he's not here anymore to support me in taking care of you."

Lay ge unwrap his arms around me as he wipe down his tears. "I wish I never met him. I wish I didn't trust and hope too much that he'll stay by side. I wish I didn't put myself up just to get hurt. But when I reminisce how he made me happy, how he give me things that I want, how he make me laugh, I go back to being stupid"

"Don't say that Tao" Kyungsoo hyung spoke up and Suho let go of his hug. D.O ge look down sadly, little by little, he sobbed softly as he tears were flowing in his face. Jongin embrace him as Kyungsoo ge keep on crying hysterically.

"Do you know that you've done the bravest thing in you life. You let go of someone you love so much."

"But Kyungsoo ge, I don't want to be brave and I'm not that strong. I didn't let him go, I didn't made him stay when he's leaving, I didn't even know that he'll leave me."

Junma ge's phone suddenly rang so he answer the call. "Kim Junmyeon speaking."

"Please tell Tao that I love him so much."

**************************************************************

Sorry for lame chapter. Are you still reading my story? Hahaha! Thank you so much for reading, adding my story, giving comments and votes. I appreciate it ^^ 

Kpopisheartue