Chapter 29: Open Forum

I hope you'll going to enjoy this chapter

#LoveMeRight

-----------

Tao's POV

I'm awake but my eyes were still shut down.

"Tao, I'm sorry. I'm sorry because you put yourself in fight for me. I know this will be the second time to ask forgiveness. This is the most painful thing that happened to me. My brother was stabbed in his chest to save his hyung, a hyung who only knows how to bully his maknae. I felt guilt looking at you right now. You've been injured many times but I still didn't give up proving to your fans, to your brother that you can still do it." It's Jongdae-ge. I could feel a teardrop escaped from my eyes. I slowly open my eyes and went to Jongdae hyung.

"Hyung, why are you crying?" He asked his older brother.

"Tao, I'm sorry. It was my fault why you're in this situation right now." Jongdae chocked.

"Jongdae, is crying?" I teased him. He raises his head, Tears rolled down in his face.

"I'm sorry Chen-ge. I'm just making you smile"

"It's okay Tao." He replied with a smile.

"Hey, we need to talk about this if we all gather here----"

"HEY!" Kris-ge was cut off by Baekhyun hyung's company. We turn are gaze to Kris, his eyes were giving him a death glare.

"Oops." Chanyeol hyung said scarily.

Suho and Lay hyung laugh at the other side. Xiumin, Chen and I joined them. I think Baekhyun-ge is the mastermind.

"Since all of us were here, we can understand this disaster we've just encountered" Suho hyung said

------------------

Author's POV

EXO members were gathered together in Taoris' room.

"Let's divide the group into two. The one who leaves the dorm without any permission will be at the right side, and the finders will be at the left side. Arraseo?" Suho-ssi informed.

They nodded. Of course, they followed his instruction. Xiumin carried up Jongdae, even though they have a misunderstanding, I know Jongdae still needs a support from his hyung; his lovey doves. They giggled at their sweetness.

--------------------------------------

Kris' POV

"Who will be going to interrogate first?" I asked them.

"You Kris-ge" Tao said with his face burning, turning it into scarlet.

"Our Tao is growing up. Ayiee!" Baekhyun teased my Panda. Aish. I need to be calm *-*

"Quit making me embarrassed hyung!" Tao answered him cutely. And there is Byun Baekhyun, imitating the maknae again. Tao is cuter compared to Baekhyun. Tsss!

"Okay. What do you want to know?" I started the interrogation.

"Wait, Suho hyung must the one to ask a question or one of the people in the finds group" Chanyeol said. What a nice idea of you Park Chanyeol.

"Ne, he's right" I answered back.

"Aww" Tao pouted. Quit making yourself cute Tao. I'm begging you!

"Someone's blushing!" Xiumin muttered while giggling.

"Shatap Jongdae's wifey." I muttered.