Chapter 35: You hurt me Lu

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

Sehun's POV

"Hey! Let's go to Lotte World!" Chanbaek shouted

"The dorky couple is here!"

"I know right Chen"

Then Chen hyung mumbled something but it is soft so I didn't hear it clearly.

"Sure!"

Yehey! Omg! I want to ride in the ferris wheel. It's so exciting! But my Lulu deer----- Awww. Y-Y

"But!"

Not again! This gramps!

"Rock paper scissor" Lay hyung declared.

"What's the purpose?" The oldest inquired.

"Winners will going to the Lotte world and the losers will going to the arcade."

Luhan hyung leaned closer and whispered softly.

"Make sure you'll going to lose"

I smirked evilly and after a few seconds, I giggled softly at his statement.

"The manly Luhan who ith thared of heightth, poor little deer"

He looked at me and rolled his eyes

"At least boys chased me because of my manlinest and my CLEAR VOCUBULARY" He emphasized, insprired by KyungsOO's eyes.

"No way highway Ms. Oh Luhan"

Tao fake coughed, followed by Kris hyung.

"Oh Luhaen~~"

"Yo yo men! So unique men~~"

Luhan narrowed his eyes to the four of them with Baekhyun and Chanyeol. The rest of the group burst out laughing at the faces od the four who look so terrible like a lost puppies

"By pair okay? Who will going to play?" Suho asked to his co-members.

"Kris-ge, Lay-hyung, Kai, Sehun, Chanyeol-hyung, and Chen-ge" Tao responded politely.

"Okay. Start the game Umin-hyung"

"Kawi bawi boo!"

(Trans: Stone paper scissors)

"Team Joomok. Lay, Sehun, and Kai. Team Kawi. Kai, Chanyeol, and yours truly, Kim Jongdae"

"WHAT!?" Luhan screamed on top of his lungs.

"Goodluck" Kyungsoo hyung tapped his back to comfort him, aniya, he is making him more furious.

"DO KYUNGSOO!"

"Hehehe!"

"Satansoo alert!" Kai proclaimed with his hands clapping.

"Goodluck Sehun! You can do that men!"

We fist bumped and high five. I know Kai is up to something. Dark Kid Problems.

"SEHUN!"

I ran as fast as I can because a deer is chasing me because of his fear of height.

"Prove that you're manly Lu-ge!"

"I'm manly no matter what you say Siomen!"

"What if I'll burn all of your Hello Kitty collections right now Luhan"

I stopped for awhile and took a glance at Chen. My eyes widened when I saw a bunch of girly---- I mean Hello Kitty stuff toys in a trash can in front of him and a lighter in his hand, grinning like a Lucifer.

Her whisper is the Lucifer~~ Naleul mukgo kadamdamyeon salangdo mokkin---

Okay stop.-_-

"No!"

He cried like there's no tomorrow. He jumped in Chen and punch him lightly.

"After you make jealous that brat using MY Minnie!"

"Now get off or I'll rip you off!" Xiumin hyung cried loudly and pushed Lu away.

I ran towards him before his head hit the concrete floor.

"Se"

"Lu"

"Selu selu selu, gonna gonna go go go, gonna find the El Dorada, El Dorado do~~"

Kris and Lay punched Tao and Suho lightly in their arms.

"MIAN!" They screamed simultaneously.

"WE'RE JUST HAVING FUN! ~~~" Mother and thon (son) sang.

"We don't care! We love it ~~" Kaisoo sang as they jumped happily and waved their hands in the air.

"SEHUN! I DON'T WANT TO----

"Okay, I understand"

I want to walk away but someone is pulling me not to do it. I walked normally, distanced myself to take a rest.

Are you that selfish to deprived the happiness of others with the one you love the most?

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Update for today. ><

The last line of Sehun is meant for Luhan :'<

That feeling....
During Intramurals the songs that are being played was KPOP songs @_@! Then during the championship of basketball, 'El Dorado' was the song. Because of the song, you started to feel nervous?! Dae to the Bak!

When 'El Dorado' Chinese ver., my KPOP friend noticed that Yixing's part sounds like Luhan T-T When I listen to the voice, I think it is true. Also their song 'Hurt', the line 'You hurt me', it was like Luhan singing.

I miss Luhan Y-Y!
I miss OT12 Y-Y!
I miss Kris T-T!
I miss Tao T-T!

#Share

I am happy because I'm in good mood and blessed. My first book reached 6K views with votes and comments! Thank you so much chingus ^_^ !

Am I going to end this book?
Answer mweh pleashhh? xDD

Vote

Comment

Follow

YodaOneILove