Chapter 46: Where are you know?

*************

Baekhyun's POV

We exchanged glances with Chanyeol knowing that Tao didn't know the news. We dashed down the h stairs while our hands intertwined. We paused from running when we saw Sehun and Luhan standing in the living room and from what I see, the younger one looks upset to his girl-- I mean boyfriend.

"Luhan  hyung!" The older raised an eyebrow on him with his arms crossed in his  chest.

"Malhaebwa!" Well in English, it means 'Tell me'. They were both seating in the couch with the television on. I think they were watching Weekly Idol but idon't know what episode it is.

"Tell me?!" Luhan stood up while looking Sehun with his voice ragging." What am I going to tell you?!"

 "Sowoneul malhaebwa~~~~" Sehun danced it with his cute expression that made Luhan blushed. This couple is really hard to understand. You don't know if they are serious or what.

"I'm genie for you boy~~~~~" Lay and Suho interrupted them by calling their attentions.

"Can you please call the others?" Luhan grabbed his phone and call each members through a call.

"Luhan, I'm serious this time" Suho glared at him. Chanyeol tapped my shoulder that made me turn my head on him.

He cover mouth while whispering. "I think Luhan and Sehun have no any idea of what is happening"

"Yeah. They look so happy while we look liked we lost something"  Chnayeol just forced a smile on me and wrapped his arms around me.

"And the both of you, do you have any plan to help us and just cuddle here?" Sehun asked in sass. This maknae is somehow annoying really -_-

I was about to shout at him but Chanyeol take the explanation. "We went to each rooms but we didn't opened it for personal reasons"

"Including Suho and Lay?" Luhan asked while looking at the couple. We nodded in reply. I heard each rooms weeping and sobbing but except for the room of Tao and Sehun.

"Did they do something?" We gave Luhan a confusing expression. What is he talking about?

"Like you know love making"  Sehun said with a smirk in his face. Suho was about to hit them but fortunately, they dashed upstairs and Lay just simply gave him a peck in his cheeks.

"Enough know Myunie~~~ They just don't know our situations right now" Suho gave him a quick kiss in return. Yixing's eyes widened while smiling at Suho. 

"You guys, please get a room." We shouted on them while squealing like fan girls who saw their OTP having a moment.

"Yah~~ Stop the both of you! You're making us embarrassed!" I rolled my eyes on them.

**************************

Short update for today :) I'm late I'm sorry :( Belated happy Birthday to the Beautiful Manly Luhan! I wish you a happy life and I wish to see you with your co members again. I know you can't read it and it's impossible but I just want to you to know that I love you :)

This book will about to end. I just want to thank you for reading it and voting for my book. Thank you for being here since in the beginning. I know I'm not really good in expressing POVS but I'm still thanking you guys for flooding me likes in my notification or adding my story in your reading list. 

Don't worry :D I will not make sequel but you can visit my profile if you want to read my other OTP book. It's English guys but if you're a Filipino fan like me, then feel free to look at my other stories that are written in Tagalog.

Is there any Soonhoon shippers here? I made a new story! Yay! Shameless promotion sorry :) Just go to my profile and you can see it.

Kpopisheartue

(YodaOneILove!)