Chapter 25: Kidnap

The Exo members inside a van, heading nowhere. SPG? Dunno. Ke ke ~~

--------------------------------
Sehun's POV

They threw a small sack over our heads, we didn't know where the van was heading. I'm scared. My heart was beating wildly, I can feel it. What will happen to our career? To EXO? The other members? My life? My brothers? And Luhan my Deer is still missing, also the others. Chanyeol, Xiumin, Kris, Kyungsoo, and Lay-hyung. Where are you? I can feel the tears streaming in my face.

"I'm going to give you chance to say what you want" He removed the duct tape and began to scream as panic bloomed in my chest.

"Please, let us go! Don't hurt my hyungs! Just kill me! If I've done something, well I'm sorry. Don't you dare harassed them!"

"Times up" He give me a pecked on my lips.

"Eew! My lips is only for Luhan!" I protested but I'm pretty sure it sounded differently, what with the duct tape on again.

---------------------------
Tao's POV

"I'll wushu you!" I'm so dumb screaming here, but it's okay Sehun is joining me. I could hear him shouting also.They can't understand what I'm say, so stupid.

"Shut up!" One man snarled.

--------------------------
Chen's POV

I struggled so hard, screaming and kicking. What kind of prank is this? What if they want to sell our internal organs? Or they're going to kidnapped the other artist? What if this is the end of the world?

"Will you please stop struggling?!" Another man demanded.

---------------------------
Baekhyun's POV

MY EYELINER! Get me out here! What if this is a smuggling gangs that sells boys for money? Or if they will sell our clothes and take them off. Then they'll threw us outside NAKED?! No! I heard Chen, Tao, Kai, Suho and Sehun's voice. They're screaming and trying to say something. I joined them to make the atmosphere more noisy that can break your eardrums.

"I've had enough! Shut up or I'll hit you so hard and you'll see the stars" The other man retorted.

-------------------------
Kai's POV

I'm not ready for this kind of something. What if they're going to force us to had a 'you know' to a girl or guy?

My legs became heavier. I can feel someone sat on my legs and touches my face.

"I want to here you moan sexily"

The eff! Like no! He slowly touched my stomach, going down to abs, then------

"Ouch! F YOU!" I groaned in pain.

----------------------------
Suho's POV

The car finally stopped but the thumping of my heart is beating wildly. My heart is beating irregularly and can't help to scared.

When we got out of the van, someone pulled the sack off my head. But the my eyes were still full of darkness.

"Yah!" Chen exclaimed.

"Would you please shut the ef up!"

"Baek!"

"What?"

"I see Kai"

"What.Did.You.Say.Troll"

"I see you KAI! It's Dark"