Chapter 44: Galaxy

Chen's POV

If Xiumin thought I was sleeping all the time, I waited for him until his eyes closed and sleep peacefully. I was about to sleep but then he suddenly woke up, catching his breath and holding his chest. I want to help him and asked him if he's okay but then when he spun around and I pretend to be asleep.

I was walking in the hall but then I saw Kris siting in the sofa. I seated beside him and confused why he is watching the galaxy ocean in his phone since this consecutive weeks.

"Why are watching it all over again?" He turn his head and jump a little bit while looking at me with his surprised and some how derp face.

"N-Nothing"  I raised a brow on him in disbelief and he just gave me a cold stare. He fixed himself and locked his phone. He concentrated watching the television but I'm not satisfied in his answer. 

"Kris hyung,  if you leave I'll make sure the sky is full of thunder and lightning. That way, you can't go to the galaxy" I heaved a sigh and gasped for a second. Why did I just say those words? I mean, I know that duizzhang will never leave us because he loves us and he loves his fans.

"Where did you get that Jongdae? I never thought you can say those words from you but that's a great improvement in speaking English. Keep it up" He gave me a thumbs up and I just bowed as sign of gratefulness to his compliment to me. I wonder why he is not with Tao right now. 

"Why are you still awake? Did Minseok went to Luhan and make----

"What are you trying to say Yi Fan, stop it or else I'll forget that you're our dad and the leader of EXO-M" I said sarcastically while glaring at him. He laughed briefly exposing his bright and shiny gums.

"Jeez~~~ I'm just kidding! Now I know the feeling on trolling my members!"  I rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen to eat something. I saw a paper bag with my hangul name on it. 

"Hyung! Who gave this---" I turn my gaze on the living and I found nothing. Where's Yi Fan hyung?

"Yi Fan! Where are you?" I picked up the paper bag and walked towards the living room. I look around the corners in the house but still I can't find him. 

What's wrong in this dorm? I think there's something fishy around here and I can't figure it out. i decide to walk and went to Zi Tao's room. I was about to knock the door but then the door open up.

"Where's Ge?"

*********