Chapter 43: The Sixth Sense

************************

Xiumin's POV

I woke up catching my breathe and my heart can't stop from beating rapidly.  I looked around me and found Chen lying in the bed, sleeping peacefully and cutely. I took a deep sighed and mess up my hair. I put my legs on the corner of the bed and wear my slippers. Silently, I went outside to refresh my mind.

I close my eyes and I can still see my nightmare. I shook my head and I wanted to scream 'till my throat dry up. 

"What are you doing here late at night?" I open my eyes and I'm sure who belongs that feminine voice is. 

"I just want to have a fresh air" I lied. I can't sleep from that tragic that just happened while I'm sleeping.

"Did you have misunderstanding with your dinosaur?" I turn around and found Luhan standing in the door.

"Yah~~ He's not a dinosaur!" I slapped his arms while he's laughing. I smile and chuckled at his cuteness. Then suddenly it fade when I think about my nightmare. 

"What's wrong Xiuminnie?" I want to tell him but I'm afraid and scare of how he will react, if how he will take it just a simple joke or what.

"Bad Dream?" My eyes widened from what I heard. He tapped my shoulders and sincerely looked at me in the eye.

"Don't worry. It wouldn't happen. I promise" I smiled back and nodded. But even though he wanted to comfort, I feel something wrong. I don't know why. I just can't get over just like that. 

"Luhan" I call his name while he is looking up the sky with a thousand of shinning stars beside the bright moonlight in a dark night.

"Nae?" 

"Why did you choose telekinesis as your supernatural power?" He laughed lightly as I frowned my brows. What's funny with my question? I'm just curious about it since we were practicing MAMA.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked while crossing my arms in my chest.

"You're weird hyung" He looked at me and eye smiled while laughing at me. I was about to slapped him again but then he dodge. I glared him while he is laughing hysterically while holding his stomach.

"Don't call me hyung!"

"Okay stop it!" He fixed himself and placed his arms on top of his head and yawned.

"Because I wish thinking of something can be done in reality. Like thinking your love ones, I wish if I think critically and focused on them I can stay at their side 'till the end of the day."

"What if someone leave you without saying goodbye?"  The moment I looked at him exactly turn his head and locked his eyes on me.

"It will be painful like hell."

"Can your telekinesis help you?" 

He shrugged and smiled one sided. "I don't know. But if I'm desperate enough, I think I can do it. I want to make that person stay 'til my brain explode like a time bomb."

I heaved a sigh and look at the sky. Why am I even asking this things to him? Maybe he's thinking I'm out of mind. 

"I think I know why you choose Frost as your power"

"Then what do you think is my reason, OH LUHAN?" I chuckled lightly while looking at him. I saw a red tint painted all over his face. He's totally in love with our Maknae :D

"You want to froze everything that is painful. You want to stop those times that you can't take it. Am I right?"

***********

SHORT UD FOR TODAY! I'm sorry if I only updated this book. I'm too busy with some things. Mianhaeyo~~~~~ 

Thank you for 16K views and the votes and also the comments hehe!

Follow

Comment

Vote

YodaOneILove