Chapter 8: Chaos in the house

*pissed*

★★★★★★♥♥♥♥

Third Person's POV

After a very happy, and joyful gathering in the dinner, everything becomes a mess and noisy gathering. After those laughter together, it becomes fight all over.

It started happily and ended in a melancholy.

"Hyung, we're very sorry, why did you block us? Aish  Nothing would happen if you just seat there" Tao mumbled.

"Hey! Shut up kid" Suho shouted

Lay just looked at the two and started to run towards the door but there's another batch who block his way. It's Tao, Luhan, Sehun, and Chanyeol.

"Don't run away hyung! I'm tired chasing you!" Tao cried out who is very tired of running around.

"Who told you to block my way? Who told you chase me? Did I say it? No one!" Lay retorted. The angel is turning his black aura and becoming devil.

"If you're going to leave this dorm, I will not consider you as my brother" Luhan said in serious tone.

"What? Luhan-hyung, you're kidding right" Sehun asked him.

"No, I am not" Luhan glaring at Lay.

"Fine!" Lay shouted.

Chanyeol grab Yixing's arm to stopped him but he failed. As a result, he accidentally used to much force causing Chanyeol lose his balance and fell on Luhan. Baekhyun saw Chanyeol and Luhan on the floor.

"Channie!" Baekhyun shouted.

"Lulu"

They were both running and when they kneel down, their heads were being bumped with each other causing them to touch their heads and groaned.

"Suho! Lay! Luhan! Sehun! Baekhyun! Chanyeol!" Xiumin shouted.

Every name he was calling, he's looking at the person.

He stand up and run towards them but he's knees fall down that caused him to groaned in pain.

"Awww! My knees!"

"Minseok!" Chen rushed to his hyung

"Hyung, don't cry please. I can't stand looking at your eyes with tears falling into your face" Chen said comforting Xiumin.

"//le growl like a wolf// Stop this stupid thing! Everyone is getting hurt because of leaving! I hate leaving someone! Or being leave by someone! Words can't explain the feeling of being left alone in the ground. Where no one knows the feeling of being rejected, being unloved, being alone. And being eager to be love by someone who walks away without saying any 'goodbye' "

*A/N: When Kris' part at the end of Wolf drama, when he growl*

...............

"D.O, you will cook dinner if they're not going to fix their problems" Kris declare, looking at him.

"Bu---"

"No buts Kyungsoo!" Kris roared, cutting him off.

"Hey! Don't shout on my Kyungie!"

Kai scream out furiously as he pushed Kris backward. As a result, Kris' hand is forming into a ball and he's ready to punch Kai's face

------------

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Cliff hanger

The line which Kris said about the leaving part? Do you know what I'm thinking Exo-L ~T_T~

Vote, Follow, Comment.

YodaOneILove.