Chapter 15: Too late

-------------------------

Lay's POV

I'm with Junmyeon right now. I'm feeling better than earlier. I'm glad that we're okay with Suho. I heard a sound coming from Chanyeol and Baekhyun. The noise increased and then there were shouting and screaming. I look at Suho, as usually he looked like he will going to kill someone. He stand up with a clenched fist. As he passed by, I grabbed his arms and I whispered.

----------------------

"Hyung! Give me back my phone or else."

Sehun yelled at Baekhyun. He pick his phone from him because he teased him if they already kissed with Chanyeol.

"Or else what!?"

Chanyeol turn his gaze to Luhan and narrowed his eyes unto him. Luhan gulped and afraid of Chanyeol's mysterious actions. As expected, he carry Luhan away and put him on the bed. Chanyeol sat on top of Luhan's stomach and hold his hands tightly so that he can't move properly.

"Sehun help!" Luhan shouted with all of his energy.

Sehun turn his gaze on Luhan. He's eyes turned big and wider than D.O with open mouth.

"Try to hurt Baekhyun. This deer will be dead" Chanyeol muttered with his deep voice and threatening look at Sehun.

Suddenly, someone knocked the and opened it. It was Lay.

"What the e---"

Chanyeol jumped out off the bed and he approach Lay while Luhan squat on the bed trying to keep his image in manly image.

"Hyung, let me explain. Don't tell this to Suho, please." Chanyeol pleaded while doing puppy eyes. Lay ignore him and he look at Luhan who is acting like he didn't see Lay's appearance. Lay grab his arms and drag him out off the bed while his other arm was attached on Chanyeol's hand. He the boys out of the room and they started to complain and yelled at him.

"Hyung, I need to teach some stuffs on this kids" talking to Junmyeon. He planted a kiss on Yixing's cheeks which makes Lay's dimple appear.

"Wild Eomma!" Chanyeol and Luhan shouted.

"Quiet!" They shouted in the same word.

They heard someone laughing from Xiuchen's room. They turn their gaze on that person. Xiumin was laughing while watching the scene in the hallway.

"What's funny Baozi?" Luhan asked with a sound of being irritation

"Oops." Luhan asked him to 'go-away-baozi' with the use of his death glare. He rushed and close the door. He beamed up and chuckled after what happened in the hallway.

------------------------
Chen's POV

"Why are you blushing, Baozi" I asked him. He just stare at me for a second and rolled his eyes.

"Don't talk to me or touch me or even call my name, from this day!" I screamed. He looked at me with a blank face.

"Talk to the hand. Yeah, I feel stupid talking to my hand" I act playing my hand like it's talking to me.

"No Chen, your stupid" He laughed after he said 'stupid' to me.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him to me, but I used enough force, so he fell on top of me. But then he changed our positions where in he was on top and I'm at the bottom. Red color appeared into our face.

"I'm the hyung and I must on top" He said softly.

"I know hyung, but I looked more masculine and handsome than you. You look like a hamster and a cute fluffy baozi" He hit me gently on my chest.