Chapter 23: Red Lady and Black Boy

Yo~ What will gonna happen to Suho is she disguise like a red lady?

Goodluck Yixing! XD

----------------------------
Suho's POV

I'm sitting here patiently, waiting for the clothes.

"Eomma, look at this! This will suit you. And also you can attract hot papas! Yay!" Baekhyun said. He's more excited than the one who'll going out.

"Baek! I have Lay and he'll be mad at you if he saw me wearing that clothes" I answer raising an eyebrow at him.

"It's just red V neck T-shirt, a shorts and a Converse shoes! Eomma! " Tao yelled at the top of his lungs.

"Fine!"

"Yehet! Ohorat!"

"Wait here guys, I'm going to take a shower and dressed up" I said.

"Yes Eomma"

------------------------

When I open the door, I looked at myself in a long portrait mirror. Wow! Just wow. I put my short wig on and walked outside.

"Eomma, is that you? You Are So Pretty." Tao said with his eyes widened

"Hi babe" Then Kai winked at me.

"Hot Mama!" Baek exclaimed!

"Kai! I didn't teach you to become a chick magnet!" I protested.

"Sorry eomma. I didn't expect you can be a beautiful lady" Kai replied.

"Thanks" I'm flattered.

"Shooo! Go out! I need to fix Suho eomma!" Nice one Baek.

They went out and followed Baek's instruction. When they're not around, he began putting powder on my face...

After 8 minutes.....

My make up artist said that he'll going downstairs and wait for me with the others. I took a deep sigh and opened the door. I'm walking down to the living room. I stand in front my members, and their reactions are weird.

*^▁^* - Tao

≧﹏≦- Sehun

~^O^~ -Baekhyun

◑﹏◐ - Kai

•﹏• - Chen

"Thanks for my make up artist, Byun Baekhyun" I giggled.

"Suho, is that you? You're prettier than the other girls out there" Kai said.

"Suho, here is the list" Chen gave the list of the things to buy.

I didn't finished reading those who are written in the paper.

"Is this a children party?"

"No, why hyung?"

"Oh nothing"

Srsly!? Spaghetti? Okay then. I waved my hands on them and say goodbye.

-------------------

I'm here at the supermarket of a mall. Here at the counter, giving my credit card to the boy cashier. Hey, what are you looking at?

"Ummm."

"Oh I'm sorry" He bowed and smiled at me.

My cheeks~~

I bowed at him and waved goodbye. I can't speak because they'll know I'm a boy. I'm checking the things I brought, then I bumped into someone. Wait. He looks familiar. That 360 degrees bow reminds me of ------ Lay?

"Mianhae" That voice, no he can't be. He is wearing a black cap, a jacket with hood. I can't see his face because he's head is bend. My heart is thumping so fast! I ran towards the exit door because of panic or nervous, I guess. Wae? Why did my heart reacted like that?

----------------------
Black Cap's POV

What's wrong with that pretty lady? I watch her running away and then a smile formed in my lips. I looked down and saw a piece of paper. It's a list! It's not complete because I can see sides are not accurate and the sides of the paper are ripped. The last part of the paper catches my attention.

~XiuChen xoxo

-----------------------------

"Suho are you okay?"

"Eomma, where's my bubble tea?"

"My Gucci?"

"You're sweating, did someone raped you?"

"Gramps! What happened?"

"Yes I'm okay. I was in a rushed so I didn't get the chance to buy bubble tea and gucci. He didn't raped me. I think Lay is in the mall."

"Lay!?" They yelled at the same time.

"Yes" Suho nodded.

"Lay is the only person I know who can bow 360 degrees and bowed 5 times. So I suspected that boy was Yixing"

They can't say any word. They were star struck on Suho's statement.

-------------------------

"Where did you go?"

"Mall"

"Why?"

"Nothing"

"You left us here"

"You don't even invited us"

"I don't want to disturb you"

"K."

"I met this pretty lady in the mall. She's hot, sexy, beautiful, and a milky skin. Her height is the same with Kyungsoo and Xiumin-hyung."

They listened to his story.

"Then, she looks scared at me"

"Why?"

"I don't know"

"Did you raped her in the mall?"

"No! I bowed at her 5 times and apologized. I bumped her accidentally."

"Because she's too small?"

"Honestly, yes. I'm really ashamed at your height. I know your tall"

"Okay."

"I found this slip of paper when she left."

"Xiu--chen--x---o---x---o"

"Someone's blushing"

"Shatap!"

"Get ready tonight guys!"

-------------------------

The Lady in Red.

The Boy in Black.

Who is the Black Cap Man?

Ayoo~~

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

YodaOneILove