Chapter 31: Sing for me

Author's Note:

#EXOWEAREONE
#OT12
#EXOSARANGHAJA

-----------------------

Author's POV

MEANWHILE.....

When Chen collapsed and Xiumin carry him out of the room, the other members stayed at the Taoris.

"Is that the result when his Jongdaeness battery is getting low?" Tao asked innocently.

The members laughed silently at Tao's silliness.

"Yah silly Panda, quit telling jokes. It sucks." Kris said playfully.

"I'm serious ge."He mumbled like a child.

"You know Tao was right. He was very depressed the whole day without trolling around." Baekhyun said supporting the maknae, for the first time.

"Okay let's sleep. It's already late" Kris announced as he winked at Tao, making the younger turned into red.

"Blush here, blush there, blush everywhere. Road trip! Yehet!" Sehun screamed gladly.

The members support him as they clap their hands, especially the clapping machine, Park Chanyeol.

"Oh yeah kkaebsong!" Baekhyun rejoin as he laughed happily.

They stopped from laughing around when they heard a sound of door on Xiuchen's room.

"What was that?" Luhan asked as he frowned confusedly.

"A ghost?" Lay asked as he scratched his head

"Ge stop joking" Tao whimpered.

"Chen will leave Xiumin-hyung?" Kyungsoo touched his nape as he narrowed his eyes again.

"Or they fight again?" Kai declared as massage his temples with his two fingers.

"Very good idea Kaisoo!" Kris and Tao quoted amusingly.

"Since when did you become brilliant?" Suho asked sarcastically.

"You're so mean hyung! I'm smart since birth. If not, then one of my parents is dumb" Kai glared at Suho and Kris.

Sehun burst out laughing in a high-pitched as he slam his hands into Luhan's chest.

"What's funny Sebooty?" Chanyeol grunted. He is trying to control himself, not letting him laughed at Sehun's face. Baekhyun covered his mouth with his feminine-like beautiful hands.

"Whatever." Sehun announced and rolled his eyes.

"Thanks for answering my question" Chanyeol croaked as he claps his hands loudly.

"After I count down ten seconds and you're not going to leave this room, I'll ask Tao to wushu each of you except me of course" Kris warned proudly.

"You're not exempted of course. Who do you think you are?" Tao enquired as he lifts his brow and placed his arms below his chest, acting like a boss.

"Woah! I think this Panda will be going to follow the footsteps of Kris!" Baekhyun exclaimed

"Don't forget Sehun! The bitchy one" D.O added as he laughed with the others.

Kris was starting to be pissed off based on his facial expression.

He growled like an angry wolf." One! Two! Three!"

The members started to be get lost on Kris' eyes. Tao chuckled softly because of Kris' ridiculous actions.

-------------------

Tao's POV

This hyung is crazy, but still scary. Hmmp.

"What's funny Panda?" Kris dictated in a serious tone.

"You" I answered as I stopped laughing at him.

I saw a stuffed toy beside me. I turn my gaze on that Panda as I smirked in happiness. I stretched my arms as I push myself lower to reach out that cutie Panda. I whimpered softly as I touched my chest.

Kris hurriedly sat in front of me as He brought his hand up to cup my cheek, his thumb running along the curve of my cheekbone.

"If you cry, I cry. If you're in pain, I'm also in pain"

"You're my twin brother?" I asked him seriously, trying to hold up my tears.

He giggled. I raise my brow on him, I'm confused. I hate this kind of puzzle

"What I want to say is, I will always be here for you Panda" Kris-ge winked as he lean closer and kissed my forehead. I bite my lower lip and lifted up my head.

"Stop seducing me Tao" Kris croaked.

"I'm not!" I raise my voice slightly.

I still wonder why I'm here. I know I was stabbed by a knife; it's too short for reasoning why I'm stock in this room with a bandage on my chest.

I sighed loudly and heavily. "Ge, can you tell what happened? Why are you here? Where are the kidnappers? Why are you already here with the others? Who stabbed me? "His mouth were hung open. Maybe it is because I asked so many questions.

"First, you have a very good martial art skill. And because of that, you were invited to be in a fight. Second, because I was the one who carry you here in our room. You're heavy but you're skinny. Third, WE ARE THE KIDNAPPERS. Fourth, because I call the others and informed them those two members were in danger. Fifth, a gangster stabbed you. I was supposed to be the one to be injured, but then you save me. Thanks for doing that." Kris answered all of my questions. Wow! He's very brilliant.

I closed my eyes, pushed myself to fell down of my bed and tears fall down my face. I felt those long arms were behind me.

"Why did you catch?" I asked him curiously.

He looked at the tears streaming down. He shut his eyes and closed the gap between us and pressed his lips on the tears that escaped from my eyes.

He pulled away as he dropped his voice in a whispered. "Because your bed can't catch you"

I smirked happily and I could feel my butterflies fluttering in my stomach.

"Can you sleep beside me gege?"

He nodded. I moved away so that he can be able to lie down beside me.

"Nado Saranghae Krease"

"Nado Saranghae Panda"

-------------------

*Fast forward*

Xiumin was known for being the early bird among all the members. He absentmindedly reached out for his phone to check out the time. He scratched his head and get up on his bed. A small voice popped into his head. . 'If I can't wake up and I couldn't be able to see your chubby face or even the sunlight from the sky, I would like to hear your voice. I want you to sing 'Baby, don't cry' instead. Yah, hyung.' He squatted in his bed, he turn he's gaze to his younger's stomach. It was a sudden when he felt the butterflies in his stomach died instantly.

----------------

What happened to Xiumin?

Okay. I don't know what to say........

Bye~~~~~~~

Follow

Vote

Comment
---------------------

YodaOneILove