Chapter 40: Moonlight

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Kyungsoo's POV

"Hey~~~Kyungie! Baby!"

Call me baby~~~ You know my name gi---

"Soo~~~"

Gosh~~~ That sexy voice ~~ Its killing me >///< Someone help me!

"Why aren't you answering me?"

Because I'm jealous. Yah~~~ I'm jealous! Because you care about the feeling of your friend but you don't know the feeling of being left behind! =_=

"I love you Kim Kyungsoo"

"K-kim?"

"Yeah~~~ Wae? Yehey! My Kyungie finally speak up!"

He moved up and down and danced like crazy. He was like drunk =_=

"K"

I went silent and do the calm style of mine.

Stand like a Statue O_O

"Did your face turned red when you heard your name with mine?"

I blinked my eyes quickly as my hands were sweating and shaking.

"H-huh?!"

"Admit it hyung!" He laughed hysterically and he end up sitting on the ground.

I stride forward without a sound, leaving him behind.

He grabbed my hand tightly before I can leave him.

Nice timing -_-

"You want me to have a continuation of what happened when you were kidnapped?"

(A/N: Chapter 28 >///< )

I was cemented at the moment. My place was very awkward that I can't move a muscle. Please, stop seducing me Kim Jongin!

"A-ani."

"KIM JONGIN!"

"KYUNGSOO!"

Those voice! Those high pitched voice! Omona~~~ It was like my heart will going to explode in panic!

"Hey Kai! You evil maknae!"

Minseok hyung get rid of me with Jongin. He was being tortured by Chen's small fist. Awww~~~

"Ahh~~~ Stop it hyung! I'm not going to rape him!"

"Then what did we saw earlier!?" They cried out.

I was about to explain everything but then Kim Jongin do the explanation.

"He was ignoring me. I was acting sweet, stupid and crazy in front of him but still, its not working. Then, I tried to seduce, then its effective" Then the tanned man winked.

Stop killing my soul Kaiyi~~~ >///<

"Calm down D.O!" I'm going to attacked this black man! I'll ripped his soul! Let go of me~~~~

"Minnie! Let's go!"

Chen wrapped his right arms on Minnie hyung's waist and they walk away.

So sweet~~~ >///<

I wish he could be that man too.

He could cuddle and hug me.