Chapter 17: Love me right

Why did Luhan kidnapped Minseok? What's that pleasure thingy?

-------------------
Tao's POV

"Ge---I----think----there's-------ghost" I said as the words were stuttered because I'm scared and kinda nervous

Lights were turned off. I reached for my phone to call Kris-ge. I'm scared and I hate being alone in this room. Where's Yi Fan ge for Pete's sake! I dialed his number but there was no sign of ringing of his phone. I thunk he place his phine somewhere. I waited for five minutes and hopping for someone to save in this creepy room. Unexpectedly, a face of a man appeared in front of me with a red light! I kicked him and run away from him. But then, we grab my waist and pushed me in a wall. It's dark in here but I feel each breath that went past his lips. I furrowed my brows looking at him. What is he doing? I think his face is closer to mine and moved my head away. His slammed his hands on the wall and still, I can feel the heat coming from his mouth. I think only an inch were between us. I swallow hardly from his mysterious movements. Why am I not screaming? I felt his nose were pressed in my nose and my eyes suddenly shut. Someone switch on the light but I didn't open my eyes.

"I can't believe that you can sleep while standing" Gosh! That sexy voice makes my damn butterflies in my stomach wouldn't stop.

"Tao you can open my eyes" I sighed. You'll be the most sexiest, hottest ghost I met. I slowly open my eyes, and I saw Kris-ge in front of me.

"Tell me Panda, are you going to be scared if you can see this handsome ghost like me?"

"Of course" I replied "Not"

Tears blurred my vision as I hit him with my fist. He hold my hands to stop me from hitting him.

"My Panda, why are you crying? Why are you hurting me?" He said softly as he let go of my hands.

"I thought you don't want to see me crying? I thought you wouldn't make cry" I whimpered.

"I was supposed to be crying, not you stupid" He replied. Stupid?! Me!? Call me sensitive but I don't have time listening to your joke!

"Stupid? You call me stupid!"

-------------------------
Kris' POV

I tried to calm him down but it didn't help.

"Listen" I said urgently.

"Shut up!" He screamed incoherently.

"For crying out loud, I suppose to be the one to be mad, to punch, and break you!"

"You already punch me!"

"My fist wasn't landed on your face if you didn't save that jerk!"

"Don't call him jerk because he was given a name and respect him!"

"Oh yeah! Your dark brother?"

"OUR BROTHER."

"He is my brother but not like the both of you, dark!"

My eyes never leave him. My chest felt tighter, my heart was splintering and shuttering and the tears started to stream down. After the words I spat from my mouth, I felt guilty of what I said. I put my long arms around him.

"I'm sorry Panda, I know your weak enough to handle those words I said b---"

"But your words were so sharp" he interrupt my statement

"For my fragile heart as it bleeds a dark red fluid tear"

He hugged me back. I need to do this. If this is the only way to fix your heart and forgive, I'm going to do it. I stare him for a minute and leaned in, lips parting slightly, my eyes were flirting down to rest of him. I kissed him gently and his lips were warm like heaven. He pushed me away and touched his lips.

"H---yung---what--did--you---" He said as the words was difficult for him to pronounce.

"I promised that I'll not make you cry. I guess I failed to do that. I'm sorry. Accept my apology. It's the only thing that sink in from my mind. I love you with all my heart, Huang Zi Tao." I can't move a muscle. My body wants me to stay here. I'm jerk for leaving you, but forgive me. Every step I take is like a thorns of roses in the garden. A back hug from a warm arms of Tao. Don't let me go, baby.

"I cried because I can't say that I fell in love with the leader. I shouldn't feel this, but my mind tells my heart to scream out your name. I love you Kris-ge. You didn't make me cry, it's my own fault. I will never let you go" I laughed at him and turned away, face burning, yet fingers icy cold. Damn you, who you are!

--------------------

Chanyeol opened the door noisily and didn't mind interrupting a moment, thus deep within him is fanboy of Taoris couple. He walked inside with a serious-bitch face, with his matching derp smile. He dragged Kris away from Tao and pushing the younger, avoiding him to save Kris. Before leaving Tao alone in the room AGAIN, he turn around to look at him, with the usual derp smile.

"I'm sure, Kris hyung will going to enjoy the night" He said with sound of threatening in his voice.

-------------------------

First, Lay pull away Chanyeol and Luhan from Chanbaek's to teach them some stuffs.

Second, Luhan kidnapped Minseok.

Third, Derp oppa, a.k.a Chanyeol dragged away Kris from Taoris' place.

WHO'S NEXT?!!!! ╮(╯_╰)╭

"But your words were so sharp" -- Tao

As sharp as your jaw.

Ke ke! :'D
●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●

▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨▧▨
.
.
.
Follow, vote, comment
.
.
.
.
YodaOneILove