Chapter 30: Wound

I don't know what to say. Ke ke! Enjoy reading this chapter. K. XD

P.S. Sorry for wrong typos and etc.

---------------

Chen's POV

*flashback*

My vision darkened, but still I find my way to ran away from them. I don't want to be a burdened to the members, especially Xiumin hyung. My knees couldn't even my carry my weight anymore. Then, my body can't handle it anymore.

*end of flashback*

-----------

Xiumin's POV

When I him falling to the floor, I ran swiftly to him before he hit his head on the floor.

"Chen!"

"Let me handle this" I said softly.

"Hwaiting!" The members yelled cheerily.

"Thanks guys!" I replied loudly.

This troll is heavy. But still I can still endure this pain. I place his head on his soft pillow. I brushed his messy hair. This man is certainly gorgeous with his prominent high cheek bones, and slender nose. Suddenly, he opens his eyes slowly. He jumped out of his bed, trying to escape from our room. I grab his arm and pulled him closer to me.

"Remember what I said earlier" Chen whispered.

"No!" I exclaimed.

"Why are you always shouting at me?"

----

Chen's POV

"Why are you always shouting at me?"

Whenever he shouted at me, his words were strong enough to break down my heart. Whenever, he is with another guy, I wanted to kill someone. But deep within me, I can't.

"I-I'm s-so sorry" I'm tired; tired of hearing that useless word. I take a step forward and walked away.

"I can forgive you if you let me sleep in the coach"

I heard him sobbed. I spun around, he's crying.

"What's wrong with you Minseok? I'm tired of this drama! Will you" I can't say these words. I can't.

"Will you please----let me go" He lifts his head up as he shows me his wound in his wrist.

"Do you see this wound? Do you see this wound embedded in my wrist?" I turn my gaze on his hand.

"Isn't this enough?" My eyes never leaving him.

"Looking at you in pain right now, my head, back, chest and stomach hurt all at once. Are you stubborn or you hated to be committed with someone else" I don't know what I'm going to say.

"I think I already know the answer. Please Chen, take a rest. You still need to recover from your injuries."

"You know, I felt like thousands of knives were being thrust into my chest and twisted. My breath came in short, painful gasps that left me dizzy and nauseated." He spun around with those tears streaming down in his baozi face.

"Honestly hyung, they called CPR when you want to save someone from being choked." He confusedly looked at me.

"The night when you fell down, I-"

Minseok must know what happened.

"I kissed you"

I breathe heavily and continue talking.

"Before that, I told you when you were asleep you can punch me, kick me, or even ignore me" I looked at him as he cried hardly.

"Chen, how could you do this to me" He furrowed his brow as the tears flowed down.

"I didn't mean to hide this forever. It's more painful to keep it inside of me. You think I'm taking advantage--

"That's exactly what you've done when I collapsed!" He exclaimed painfully.

"But, I'm still thankful for doing that. You supplied air in my brain because of CPR."

"I wish, when I wake up tomorrow morning everything will be okay. I wish I could see your baozi smile again." I muttered painfully.

Deep inside me, I know that the hurt would eventually disappear. My foot moves towards my bed. I put both my foot inside my blanket. Wait, this blanket is not mine. This is a give of a fan for Minseok. It's a wolf, a wolf blanket.

"You can use my blanket. If you're going to refuse to use it, I can't forgive myself if you get cold." He said with an emotionless face. I looked away when he is about to stare back.

"Hyung, can you sleep with me here in your bed?" I requested.

I need a strong person like My Meanie. I waited for a minute. I think he really hates me after our fight. I close my softly. My bed becomes heavy. I rub my eyes and slowly open them. My eyes filled with water, one slow painful tear slipped out running down in my cheek. I tried to wipe it away as quickly as possible. My eyebrows crinkled causing my forehead to wrinkle.

"I know you still need me" His words hit my head like a heavy hollow block.

"I hate you" I said in a sudden.

"I love you"

"Let's be friends? Again?" He gave him a cheeky smirk.

"No" I spun around so that I can't see his hamster face. I still love him no matter what.

-----------

Xiumin's POV

When I'm sad he'd always make the most hilarious jokes and make me crack up, and he'd do sweet little things, like bring me my favorite flavor of ice-cream and make me hot-chocolate, and watch cheesy romantic comedies with me and dumb movies that were actually kind of funny.

I sighed heavily and spun around. I close my eyes, trying to sleep. His arms were around my body as it started to shake. I could feel the heat of his body warm mine.

"Hey, don't be scared hyung. I love you My Minseokkie" As he placed his lips across my cheek. I turn around as I planted a good night kiss in his forehead.

"Good night my friend" I winked.

"Good night my Jagiya" He replied as he pouted his lips.

"Baozi" He added.

"If I can't wake up and I couldn't be able to see your chubby face or even the sunlight from the sky, I would like to hear your voice. I want you to sing 'Baby, don't cry' instead. Yah, hyung."

"It's already bed time then you still find a way to joke" I lift my brow.

He sighed heavily.

"I'm serious Xiumin-hyung"

"Okay."

--------------------------

Xiuchen is tr cutest couple :) Hahaha! ----

Vote Comment Follow
_._._._._._._._._._._._

YodaOneILove

*******************************************************