1

Min Yoongi set his briefcase on his desk and collapsed into his plush spinning chair with
a long sigh.

Today was the first day of a new school year, and Yoongi had been waiting all summer long to see what lucky, naïve students had signed up for his class this year.

He had a maximum occupancy of five students, because any larger than that and things would start...getting out of control.

You see, Yoongi's class wasn't your typical, ordinary high school elective class, like his students would soon be figuring out.

He opened a drawer on the right side of his desk and pulled out an orange prescription bottle. He dumped out a small, blue oval pill and popped it into his mouth. He raised his coffee to his lips and chased the pill down with caffeine.

Setting the cup back down, he focused on his briefcase, spinning the two 3-digit combination locks before the top of the case sprung open.

Yoongi pulled out some papers, shuffling them on his desk so they were perfectly stacked.

The door was shut, but he could still hear the bell ringing throughout the hallways, followed by the shouts of students racing to get to class before the final warning bell rang and they would get marked tardy on their first day.

He shut his briefcase and set it on the floor, leaning it against his desk.

He straightened up to the sound of the door slowly opening, and a boy poked his head in.

"Uh, is this 'Sexual Exploration 11032'?" The boy asked, glancing down at the schedule that was in his hand.

Yoongi couldn't bite back the grin that crept across his lips. If all the other students were going to be as attractive as this first boy was, then this year was going to be Yoongi's favorite.

"Yes, it is. Take a seat wherever you want." Yoongi said, standing in front of his desk. He leaned against it and crossed his arms over his crisp white shirt, crossing his feet at the ankles as he took in the first student.

"What's your name?"

"I'm Kim Seokjin!" The boy smiled brightly, showing how attractive he really was.
Yoongi took in the boys soft, black hair that framed his face perfectly. His bright, large eyes that seemed to sparkle. His perfect skin. His plush red lips. His tall, thin body. He had almost feminine features, mixed with just enough masculinity to keep people on their toes around him.

Seokjin did not fail to notice there was only five desks and chairs in the room, spaced in a horizontal line facing the teacher's desk. He chose the middle one, for no specific reason other than it would make him the center of attention, which he loved.

Before either of them could speak again, the door opened, and another boy hurried in.

He ran all the way to the desk at the very end of the line, dropping himself into it and sighing loudly, before he realized there were two other people in the room, and they were staring at him.

His eyes widened and Yoongi could tell the student's heart was pounding fast in his chest. "Oh, uh, s-sorry for running in, I thought I was going to be late."

"No worries. We are at the far end of the school." Yoongi shrugged one shoulder, looking at the boy intently.

He had large, Bambi eyes that looked nervous, flitting around the room, obviously confused as to why there were so few desks in the room. He zipped up his sweatshirt and pulled his hands into the sleeves, looking down at his desk.

Seokjin, obviously more outgoing, leaned over the empty spot between them. "I'm Seokjin, but you can call me Jin. What's your name?"

The shy boy still kept his gaze on his desk. "Jeon Jeongguk. But my f-friends call me Jungkook."