40

"Fuck, I'm so excited!" Hoseok panted as he dropped into his seat. "Do you think Nammie is gonna wear basketball shorts? God that's so perfect. His thighs are so perfect. Who do you think will win? What if it's a tie and they both have to do what the other says?" He babbled on and on.

Jungkook didn't know if Hoseok was talking to him or not, but he shrugged anyway. "I don't know how good either man is but Namjoon is obviously athletic and in shape and if he's the captain of the team then he has to be the best player in the school. But Mr. Min is small and fast, I think he could steal the ball pretty easily from Namjoon."

"What if he wears booty shorts?" Hoseok asked dreamily.

"Who?" Seokjin asked, sitting beside them. "Mr. Min or Namjoon?"

"Yes." Hoseok nodded. 

Jungkook chuckled and looked out the window, imagining both boys in shorts.

When Yoongi came in, Hoseok nearly jumped out of his seat. 

"Mr. Min! Mr. Min!" He waved his arm wildly. "When you win, what are you going to make Namjoon do?"

"The hell are you talking about? I'm going to win!" Namjoon snapped at him. "And I'm going to make him resign." 

"Silence, sub." Hoseok waved a hand at him. "The doms are talking."

"When I win, I want to make Hoseok drop out of this class." Namjoon said loudly, crossing his arms.

Yoongi smiled. "When I win…I’m not sure yet, I'm bouncing between a few ideas."

"May I offer you some more?" Hoseok asked. "I have a whole list."

"Jesus fucking Christ." Namjoon muttered, putting his head in his hands. 

"Alright class. We start our third unit lesson today." Mr. Min said, turning to the board. "I trust you've all seen enough hentai to know where this is going."

As the class settled down and pulled out their notebooks, Jungkook eagerly looked forward to 3:15. 

-

Finally, finally, the bell rang at 3, signaling the end of the school day. 

Jungkook raced from his last class to the gym, his excitement bubbling over.  

"Jimin!" He called, spotting the pinkette at the crowd. He hurried over.

"Are we placing bets?" Jimin asked as they walked to the gymnasium.

"Who do you think will win?" Jungkook asked. "I'm honestly torn between them both. I think it'll be a really close match."

"I don't care who wins, I just want to watch two sexy guys play a sport." Jimin shrugged. "I'm the real winner here."

Jungkook giggled and they took their seats on the bleachers. 

Seokjin joined them a moment later. "Hey guys."

"Jinnie." Jimin hugged him. "Who do you want to win?

Seokjin thought over. "Hmm... well obviously I don't want Mr. Min to have to quit teaching so I would say I want him to win, and I also am so curious as to what Yoongi will make Namjoon do."

"Whatever it is, it'll be hot." Hoseok joined them. "Mr. Min doesn't disappoint." He was holding a poster and Jungkook pointed to it. 

"That just says 'go!' " Jungkook blinked. "Who exactly are you cheering for?"

"Yes." Hoseok nodded as he sat down. 

A few minutes later Namjoon walked onto the court, dribbling a basketball as he walked over. He was wearing his gym outfit, which was a white T shirt, red basketball shorts and sneakers. "Where's the pervert?"