65

"Oh my God, please tell me that was the last of that!" Hoseok gasped, collapsing onto Yoongi's couch, dropping the small feather duster he had been carrying in.

Seokjin set down the three heavy boxes he had brought in and eyed his friend. "I can't believe I'm friends with someone who is a weak weakling who is also weak and dumb."

"Can't Namjoon just pay people to help him move in with Yoongi?" Hoseok complained, rolling over. "That's what I would have done, this is so much work!"

"We're not all rich brats." Seokjin rolled his eyes.

Hoseok shot up from the couch, eyes narrowing. "Who are you calling a brat, brat?"

Jungkook came in and set the last box down. "Yoongi said that was everything, guys, he's going to take us to dinner as a thanks for helping him and Namjoon."

"Yes!' Hoseok ran out the door. "Free food!"

"Hobi, you're rich!" Seokjin shouted, running after him. "You could buy the restaurant!"

Namjoon stepped inside, looking around Yoongi's now messy living room. "We can unpack all this later."

"Sub, I forgot my wallet in my office, can you grab it for me?" Yoongi called from the driveway, where he was talking with Taehyung.

"Sure." Namjoon walked into the office and spied the little brown wallet. He scooped it up and was about to head back outside when he noticed the paper the wallet had been sitting on.

He picked that up and read it, his eyebrows shooting up when he found out what it was about.

He stuffed both items into his back pocket and hurried outside.

-

It was getting dark by the time they came back, tired and full.

"I'm pregnant." Jimin dropped to the floor, cradling his stomach. "It's triplets. Don't touch me."

Jungkook chuckled, patting the small boy comfortingly. "You'll be a good mom."

"Can I talk to you quick?" Namjoon mumbled into Yoongi's ear, and the older man nodded, a little confused as he followed his fiancé to the hallway, where they wouldn't be overheard.

Namjoon pulled out the paper he had grabbed earlier and showed it to Yoongi. "I found this."

Yoongi glanced at it. "Yeah, it's just an old lesson plan, sub. What about it?"

"I've been thinking about that question you asked me the other day." Namjoon confessed. "And...I'm in."

"Really?" Yoongi beamed his gummy smile, happy.

Namjoon nodded. "It just feels...right, to have it that way. I can't explain it."

Yoongi grinned. "I'm so glad you agree, sub." He looked down at the paper. "It's funny...I wrote that before the year even started, before I met you all. But now it seems like it was fate in the making."

"Should we tell them?" Namjoon asked.

Yoongi shook his head. "Nah, there'll be a better time for that. For tonight, let's just stick with this." He took the paper and folded it.

Namjoon nodded in agreement and he followed his fiancé back to the living room where the others were all talking on the couch.

"Thank you all for your help today, everyone." Yoongi addressed them. "Namjoon and I really appreciate it."

"Thank you for dinner!" Jungkook called.

"If you all aren't too tired, there's something I would like to do with you all." Yoongi unfolded the paper and handed it the kids as Namjoon stood beside him.