51

Taehyung shut the basement door, sighing heavily.

Hoseok looked up from where he had anxiously been biting his nails. "Any luck?"

Taehyung shook his head regretfully, sinking into the couch in the living room. "No, it's still Agust."

Jungkook hung his head, cursing.

They had been trying all night to get Yoongi back, but nothing was working.

Jungkook had beat the man up a bit more, but he had to stop because he didn't want to hurt Yoongi.

Agust had just laughed at his attempts as blood run down his face.

Taehyung had tried to trigger out any of the other personalities, but Agust had watched the tapes with a smirk, refusing to budge from the driver's seat.

"This is my life now," he had called after another failure. "The sooner you losers realize that the better!"

"What are we going to do?" Jimin was on the verge of tears again. "We can't keep him tied to a chair down there forever!"

They had all spent the night at Yoongi's place, not wanting to leave Namjoon or Agust alone again.

"We'll think of something." Hoseok answered him, but he didn't sound like he had believed his own words.

Seokjin came down the stairs from Yoongi's bedroom, where Namjoon still was.

"How is he?" Taehyung instantly jumped to his feet.

"Still asleep." Seokjin murmured. "I'm going to let him rest as long as he can." He glanced over his shoulder, to the direction of the room. "God knows he needs it."

Taehyung sank back to the couch, his head falling into his hands. "This is all my fault." He cried.

Jimin sat beside him, draping an arm around him comfortably. "No, it's not, please don't blame yourself."

"It is!" Taehyung wailed. "I'm the one who untied Yoonie and then wasn't paying attention when he turned the tapes back on! That's what started all this! I hate myself! I've ruined two lives because of this stupid paper!"

"You haven't done that." Hoseok insisted. "We'll get Yoongi back. We won't rest until we do."

"How though?" Seokjin bit his lip, arms crossed. "Eventually we have to let him go, no matter who he is. The school will fire him if Yoongi doesn't show up for a few days. We can't let him lose his job; we all know how important it is to him."

"We can't let Agust loose in the world." Jungkook argued.

"We can't keep him tied to a chair in the basement either!" Seokjin snapped. "That's Yoongi's body and we have to take care of it."

Taehyung hung his head again as everyone argued. He felt so hopeless. He had ruined the love of his life in ways that shouldn't even be possible. He had hurt Namjoon, his friend. He had ruined the boy's life. After all Namjoon had done to help him, and Taehyung repaid him with a trauma.

"Let's just try to get Suga back." Jimin urged. "He said he's the personality most likely to take over. Play the tapes again."

"I already made him watch all of them." Taehyung mumbled into his hands. "He just laughed in my face. I don't know how or why he's so strong, but I can't get Yoongi back."

He looked up at them all, is eyes dull. "It's Agust's life now."

Hoseok shook his head. "No. Never. There's still things we haven't tried. We can go to the doctors and ask for some more pills. We can call a psychiatrist. Hell, we can call a fucking exorcist!"