38

Jungkook's Fuck List
Yoongi
Namjoon
Seokjin
Hoseok
Taehyung
Jimin
(That cute guy from the grocery store)

Jungkook looked down at the notebook in his lap, pondering it as he bit his lip.

Jimin was only at the bottom because he would be the easiest to top. He was always begging Jungkook to fuck him but Jungkook was too nervous.

But now, he decided he was going to have sex with each one of his classmates and his teacher before the school year ended. He was determined to. (With consent of course, even though he only envisioned Namjoon saying no to him.) He had a specific fantasy in mind for each of them that he wanted to try out.

Yoongi would be his ultimate challenge and Jungkook's ultimate victory. And when he said Yoongi, he meant Yoongi. Not one of the personalities.

Although he wouldn't mind proving himself to the alters as well...

He shook his head and focused on his list.

"One thing at a time," he reminded himself.
Jimin.

So cute. So sweet. So tiny.

Jungkook's best friend. He could already hear the boy's harsh pants and soft moans, shuddering beneath Jungkook's powerful body. Pink hair plastered to his forehead with sweat, his thick pink lips wide in an O shape, his pink nipples erect and begging to be played with. He was so pink, but Jungkook would paint him white with-

"Jungie! The ice cream truck pulled up! Do you want your usual banana split sundae?" His mom called up.

Jungkook shot up in bed with a gasp, his notebook forgotten as he ran to the door.

"With sprinkles!" He shouted. "Mom! Tell him extra sprinkles!"

-

"Good morning class," Yoongi said, walking into the classroom the next day. "Did you all get my email last night?"

"Yeah, why did we have to bring our IDs and cash to class today?" Hoseok asked.

"Because today we're going on a field trip." Yoongi answered, setting his briefcase down on his desk.

"To a strip club?" Seokjin's eyebrows shot up.

"For fucks sake." Namjoon groaned into his hands.

Jungkook's heart raced. He had never been to a strip club and he was nervous yet excited.

But alas, Yoongi shook his head.

"Today we are going to a sex store. You will each buy something new, and I will help pay for something if you need. This exercise will broaden your horizons as well as build confidence."

Jimin raised his small hand. "What if we already have one of everything?"

He fell silent as everyone turned to look at him.

"Hypothetically speaking," he quickly added.

"There's always something new to try." Yoongi said. He checked his Rolex. "We don't have all day, let's get going."

"We're walking there?" Namjoon protested. "Everyone will see the bags with the sex logo on it!"

"It's a confidence building exercise, sub." Yoongi reminded him.

"I have confidence, I just don't want people to think I'm a pervert like you." Namjoon crossed his arms.

Hoseok shot out of his seat. "Yeah! Let's go!"

Yoongi held the door open for everyone as they all filed into the hallway. He led the way out the doors and onto the sidewalk as his students all talked and laughed excitedly, except for Namjoon, who hung at the back of the group and looked annoyed.