57

"I love you!" Yoongi woke up with a gasp.

He blinked a few times, wondering why he was alone on his couch.

He remembered falling asleep with Namjoon, but now he couldn't see the dimpled boy anywhere and his heart started to pound.

"Namjoon?" He called out, hearing his words echo around the empty house.  "Baby? Where are you?"

His eyes welled up with tears when there wasn't a reply and he hung his head, feeling alone.

Namjoon didn't believe that Yoongi loved him and had left him, probably disgusted whenever he looked at him and saw Agust.

He probably despised Yoongi for ruining his bright future.

Yoongi brought his knees up to his chest, grabbing his toes and crying softy.

"Honey?" Namjoon hurried around the corner, a towel wrapped loosely around his waist. His hair was still dripping water.

Yoongi gasped, his head shooting up.
"Namjoon! You didn't leave me?"

"Of course, I didn't! I will never leave you, Yoongi." Namjoon answered him firmly, sitting beside him. He pulled the smaller boy in for a big hug, and Yoongi shuddered in relief, his tears spilling down his cheeks.

"I woke up and you weren't here." Yoongi mumbled, feeling embarrassed now. "I thought you left me." He admitted.

Namjoon frowned, pulling back. "I couldn't leave you even if I wanted to, baby. You're my everything now. My happiness. My love. My world. I don't want anyone else, ever. You're all I need. All I want. I love you so much, pervert."  The student teased, holding Yoongi's hand as he leaned in to press a kiss to his cheek.

Yoongi flushed at the words. "So...everything you said to Agust...you really meant them?"

"Every. Word." Namjoon affirmed, kissing down Yoongi's neck.

Yoongi smiled, closing his eyes as he relished the feeling of his boyfriend's lips on his skin once more.

Happiness flooded through him. He was so relieved Namjoon was here to stay, that the student wouldn't abandon him like his mother had. He loved this boy more than he could ever try to put into words.

He decided the only way he would be able to prove his feelings for the younger boy was by showing it.

And he knew exactly how.

"I'm sorry I wasn't here when you woke up, baby." Namjoon said softly. "I got hot and sweaty and had to shower. But school is done, and then everyone is coming over. Is that okay? I know I should have asked you first, but you were asleep, and I didn't want to wake you. And I know everyone is dying to talk to you again."

Yoongi smiled. "It's alright, sub. I want to see them all too." He stood up and stretched. "I'm going to shower too."

"Are you hungry? I'll start cooking something." Namjoon called after him.

"Yeah, anything is fine." Yoongi called as he headed down the hallway to the bathroom.
He stepped inside the bathroom, feeling the steam from Namjoon's shower still lingering. He grabbed a towel and used it to wipe the mirror clean.

He blinked at his reflection, leaning in close.
His eyes were still dull and tired. His hair was a limp mess. His skin was sallow and dirty. He hardly looked like himself. The evidence of Agust being in control for so long had taken its toll. The cuts and bruises across his face were the cruel reminder of everything Yoongi wanted to forget. Even though he felt he deserved every injury he had sustained, and even worse.