26

"Damn you, Kim!" Hoseok shouted, throwing his controller to the ground. 

Seokjin laughed and flipped his hair as the large flat screen TV showed his character winning for the third game in a row. "Hey, you were the one who suggested we play Mario! I warned you I was the best player, don't be a baby."

"Best cheater, more like." Hoseok mumbled, picking his controller back up. 

"I didn't cheat." Seokjin crossed his legs and leaned back against the couch. "You just suck." 

"Your face sucks." Hoseok stuck out his tongue. 

"Speaking of sucking, have you done the homework yet?" Seokjin asked. 

"You mean for Mr. Min's class?"

"Duh."

"Nope, wanna do that now?" Hoseok asked, looking at him. 

Seokjin blinked. "You want to watch gay porn with another guy?" 

"Better than losing another round." Hoseok shrugged. 

"That's gay, Hobi."

"You're gay."

"You're gay!" 

"Come on!" Hoseok turned the TV off and jumped up from the couch. 

Seokjin groaned and laid his head against the cushion.

Hoseok grabbed Seokjin's hands and yanked him to his feet. "Come on! My room! Let's go watch porn!"

Seokjin huffed but let himself get dragged up the steps and to the boy's bedroom. 

Hoseok shut the door and pushed Seokjin onto his bed, before grabbing his laptop and two notebooks and a pen before sitting beside him. 

"Okay, we gotta watch one straight foreplay scene and one gay one." He said, handing a notebook to his friend.  

"What's the point in watching straight porn when it's an all-male class?" Seokjin asked.

"Mr. Min probably threw that in for Namjoon." Hoseok shrugged and started typing on the keyboard, pulling up the website. 

"No incognito mode?" Seokjin raised an eyebrow. 

"I like to live dangerously." Hoseok angled the screen so they could both see. 

"You have a premium membership to Pornhub?" Seokjin looked around at their situation. "This is really gay, Hobi. Like...really fucking gay." 

"After seeing Namjoon's abs, I'm really fucking gay." Hoseok said, unashamed. "And you're telling me you don't have a porn account?"

Seokjin nodded, thinking about his time in the closet with Namjoon. He wouldn't call himself gay, but he would let Namjoon fucking rail him so hard that his brain would simply stop working and when he finally came back to his senses days later, he would use his last 1% remaining brain cell to thank him for it. 

What was gay about that? 

"What about this one?" Hoseok pointed. 

"Twink edged for hours before finally allowed to cum?" Seokjin read. He shook his head. "Edging isn't the same thing as foreplay, Hobi." 

"Doesn't mean we can't still watch it." Hoseok argued. 

"It's going to take us hours to get the assignment done if we watch every interesting video along the way." Seokjin argued. 

"So you think the video is interesting?" Hoseok smirked. "Jin, you perv." 

"You're the one who suggested it!" Seokjin pushed him.