54

Agust blinked, like he hadn't been expecting that answer.

"And that's your final answer?" He growled, eyes narrowing.

Namjoon crossed his arms. "I won't let you hurt my classmates. They're my friends. You can do whatever you want to me, but you cross the line when you threaten them. I know Yoongi would agree with me."

Agust scowled, like his fun had been ruined. "You know I'll watch that tape from beginning to end to make sure it's not edited at all. And I'll be coming with when you drop it off. You can't trick me, doll."

Namjoon shrugged. "I wasn't planning on tricking you. I'm just not going to let you hurt my classmates." 

Agust smirked. "Whatever, sub. Fine with me. You'll get in trouble for being in a relationship with your teacher and Yoongi will get fired from the job that means so much to him. I still win."

To his surprise, Namjoon smiled. 

"We'll see about that."

-

The next morning, Taehyung steeled himself before going into the basement, a plate of food in his hands. 

Agust stretched his legs out as he watched the boy enter. "Ah, my angsty little TaeTae. Or should I call you baby boy?" He said with Yoongi's voice and Taehyung flinched. "Tell me, do you even still have any feelings anymore? Or have you become so heartless that you're as much of a monster as I am now?"

"Shut up." Taehyung sighed tiredly as he set the plate down.

"Hmm, as good as that stale bread looks, I'd rather enjoy something much better." Agust eyed the boy.

Taehyung ignored him, feeling sick. He knew he had agreed to letting Agust 'have a turn' with him, but that didn't make actually going through with it any easier.

"Aw, come on." Agust cooed. "We both know I'm going to rape you later anyways, so why not start now?"

Taehyung bit his lip.

"Hey, baby boy, think about it this way! It'll be the last time you get to see Yoongi like that! Because now that he's with that sub bitch you'll never get a chance to be his again. You should be begging me to fuck you right now." Agust poked his foot out, nudging Taehyung's thigh with his toes.

Taehyung held back a sob, hating how Agust was right.

His fingers slowly went up to his shirt, undoing the buttons.

Agust leaned back, smirking as he enjoyed the show. "We both know you're going to like it when I rape you. You're so pathetic and dirty, you would relish Yoongi's dick in you for the last time, wouldn't you? Because when he comes back, he won't even spare a look at you. It's all your fault that this happened. Stupid, obsessive little TaeTae. So, you can hate me all you want, but it won't change the fact you've done more damage than I have."

Taehyung couldn't hold back his sobs at the man's words, and tears raced down his cheeks. "Yoongi..." He missed the man more than he could ever put into words. He wished desperately that he could go back in time and stop this from happening.

He reached for his zipper.

"Tae, what are you doing?"

Agust glared when Namjoon came down the stairs. "Fuck off, sub. This doesn't concern you."

"What's going on?" Namjoon picked up Taehyung's shirt and handed it back to him, covering the man's chest back up. "Whatever he told you, you know he's lying."

Taehyung sniffed, deciding not to tell Namjoon that Agust had been right this time.

"Prude." Agust muttered as Namjoon led Taehyung out of the basement, locking the door behind him again.