50

Namjoon caught himself with his arms just in time, and he quickly looked over his shoulder at the man who was still gripping his ankle tightly.

Agust was smirking at him, fire dancing in his eyes.

They both remembered what had happened the last time they were both in this position.

"Stop!" Taehyung cried, cowering behind a chair. "Let him go!"

Namjoon kicked at the man with his free foot. "Get off me!"

Agust raised an eyebrow, leaning to the side to dodge the attack. "Is that all you got, sub? I mean, it was super easy to subdue you last time, but this time it's like you're not even trying." He grinned. "It's like you want it."

Namjoon growled, yanking his ankle free with all his strength. He quickly crawled away, using the wall to help himself stand.

Agust had gotten to his feet as well and was surveying the room. "Hmm, let's see here. Those tapes. The baby's stupid pink kitten." He reached up and felt the bow in his hair. He yanked it out, staring at it in his hand. "And that bitches bow."

He smirked, dropping the accessory to the floor and stepping on it, breaking the clip in half with his heel. "You two wanted to have a party, it seems." He chuckled. "Well, I sure hope I'm not crashing it!"

"Yoongi!" Taehyung called, still hiding behind the chair. "Yoongi!"

"That's not gunna work, kid." Agust snickered. "Not this time. I got that boy under lock and key now. I don't have any plans on taking the backseat anymore. This is my life now, understand?"

This was Namjoon's biggest fear. Not for himself, but for Yoongi. He had no idea how to get his boyfriend back. Last time he had called Yoongi's name and that seemed to work, but with the pills no longer there to suppress him, Agust seemed more powerful the second time around.

And the worst part of it all was the thought that wouldn't leave Namjoon's mind: if all the personalities saw what the one in charge was doing, then Yoongi would also be forced to watch whatever it was that Agust was going to do and would be powerless to stop him.

"Why are you hiding?" Agust laughed at Taehyung. He slowly walked over, loving the way the terrified boy shrieked and ducked his head in fear as Agust approached. "Do you think I'm going to hurt you?"

He crouched down, his hands in his pockets. He kicked the chair away and Taehyung winced at the loud sound it made as it tumbled over, exposing him.

Taehyung was frozen in fear as Agust reached out a hand to pet him, his heart hammering too fast, leaving a sick taste in his mouth.

"You're the last person I would hurt." Agust was saying as he petted the shaking boy. "I mean, if anything, I should be thanking you! If you hadn't taken Yoongi's pills that day, I wouldn't be here right now!"

Taehyung felt sick. "P...please...d-don't..."

"Aw, such manners." Agust sneered. "So pathetic. No wonder Yoongi doesn't love you; you're boring and he's grown tired of you. He wants someone more fun, who will actually challenge him instead of rolling over and spreading his legs whenever he wants."

Taehyung sucked in a breath. The blow had hurt more than an actual punch.

He's lying, his brain told him. But another part of him knew that Agust and Yoongi were connected. Agust knew Yoongi's deepest thoughts and feelings, and there was a chance he wasn't lying at all.

"Agust! Bring Yoongi back now or I swear to God I'll-"

"You'll what, sub?" Agust stood up and rounded on Namjoon. "Hurt me? Punch me? Choke me?" He shook his head. "You can't. Not without hurting that precious little slut you call a teacher, and we both know how much of a soft spot you have for him."