14

Namjoon practically broke the door down in his haste to leave the classroom.

"Wait, Joonie!" Hoseok ran to catch up with him.

"Don't call me that." Namjoon scowled.

"What are you doing after school today?" Hoseok asked, falling in step with the tall boy. He had to take big steps to catch up to him. "You should come to my place." Hoseok said happily.

"Why?" Namjoon stopped to look at him. "Like seriously, why the fuck would I? We hate each other."

"I don't hate you." Hoseok stopped too.

Namjoon rolled his eyes. "Well, I hate you."

"Aw, you don't mean that! Anyways, I'll invite Seokjin over too and we can all fool around." Hoseok said casually.

Namjoon started walking away.

Hoseok ran after him. "So, what time should I put you down for?"

"Stop! I'm straight and in a relationship and I hate you!" Namjoon hissed. He looked around at the students passing by them. "And keep your voice down, idiot! Leave that kind of talk for the classroom!"

"And what if I don't?" Hoseok blinked with fake innocence. "Will you slap me? " He tilted his head back, exposing his neck. "Or choke me?"

Namjoon shook his head. "You're impossible."

"Come on!" Hoseok chased after him again. "Unless you're scared?" He poked the boy's side.

"Obviously I'm not." Namjoon snapped, slapping the hand off of him. "I'm just not into guys. And anyways, I'm hanging out with my girlfriend tonight."

"Oh right." Hoseok rolled his eyes. "How do we even know that she's real, hmm?"

Before he could blink, he was suddenly pushed against a row of lockers, with Namjoon's strong arms on either side of his head.

"Take one look at my face and tell me you really believe I would have to lie about that." Namjoon said lowly, his eyes burning with annoyance.

Hoseok stared. "Okay fair enough."

Namjoon stepped back letting his arms fall back to his side.

Hoseok looked around at some of the students who were looking at them. "That was a bold move, in front of a lot of witnesses too."

"Bold moves seem to be the only thing you'll respond to." Namjoon muttered.

"True." Hoseok hummed. "You should make another one and come over sometime."

"No."

"Why not?" Hoseok continued to follow him.

"You're gonna be late for class." Namjoon said, stopping in front of his locker and spinning the lock open.

"Irrelevant. Why don't you come over this weekend?" Hoseok leaned against the locker next to him and crossed his arms.

"I've already told you! I'm straight! And I don't like any of you." Namjoon grabbed his books and slammed the door.

"We don't have to do anything sexual." Hoseok pressed "If you have to see us for the rest of the year you might as well come to like us for you own sake. We can throw a party!" He started talking faster, as the idea came into his head. "It can be a sleepover everyone can come over and we can all get to know each other."

Namjoon ignored him and was about to duck inside the science classroom when Hoseok quickly reached out and grabbed his hand. "Wait!"

Namjoon jerked away. "Dude, what the hell?!"

"Come over this weekend." Hoseok insisted. "I promise I won't be an asshole to you, and it's not like Mr. Min will be there. I'll buy the alcohol and whatever snacks you need. You can sleep in the guest bedroom, and the rest of us can sleep down in the basement, alright?"

"Why would I want to do that when I can spend the weekend with my hot girlfriend?" Namjoon raised an eyebrow.

"Just think it over at least." Hoseok said sounding serious for once.

"Whatever." Namjoon entered his next class, letting the door slam shut in Hoseok's face.

-

Jin: a party?

Hobi: yeah everyone is invited and we can just hang out and have fun and get to know each other more. And I'll buy everything we need :)

Jimin: wow Hobi thank you! I deffo wanna come!

Hobi: oh I'll make you come alright baby boy

Jimin: hehe

Kookie: sounds fun! what time should we come over?

Hobi: whenever on Friday night. I'll order pizza or some shit

Hobi: Tae do me a solid and buy the alcohol please

Hobi: Tae

Hobi: Hey Tae

Hobi: 🙂

Hobi: Tae

Hobi: hey Tae

Taehyung: ugh, this why I hate hanging out with people younger than me

Hobi: I'll give you the money for it and whatever you want as a service tip

Taehyung: A blowjob

Hobi: Done

Taehyung: kjgjfjjddj i was kidding

Hobi: I wasn't

Taehyung: well if you're offering-

Hobi: I am

Taehyung: then I'll be there

Taehyung: with the drinks

Taehyung: and my dick

Jin: Is Mr. Min gonna be there?

Hobi: unfortunately the only way to get Nyumjewn to come is by not having Mr. Min over :/

Jin: um... I would rather have Mr. Min...

Kookie: me too

Jimin: Yeah Namjoon won't even be any fun! Mr Min being there would be exciting and fun

Taehyung: he's your teacher! He can't have a sleepover with his students!

Jin: I'm sure if he can have the board of education approve his class, he can do whatever the fuck he pleases.

Jimin: he can do me @.@

Hobi: I agree Mr. Min would definitely be the more fun option but this party is for Nyamnyam and we want him to be a part of our group!

Jimin: we do?

Hobi: imagine what it would be like to have him actually play along with us instead of fighting us every step of the way! Imagine being paired with him for assignments and he actually goes along with it instead of arguing and swearing at us!

Jin: you have a point

Jimin: I guess, since I actually want to ride him.

Hobi: exactly!

Jin: alright Hobi, since it's your party after all.
Hobi: ye

Hobi: alright it's settled then! Operation befriend Joonie so we can do sexual things with him is a go for this Friday night!