56

Taehyung released him instantly, his heart hammering.

No, it couldn't be Yoongi. It was Agust fucking with them again, like he always does!

"Yoongi?" He asked again, tentatively.

The man coughed a few times, catching his breath. His eyes were closed, and Namjoon wished they would open, so he could see who was in charge. He could always tell by the eyes, as they were windows to the soul.

"My baby boy...and beautiful sub...." The man wheezed, finally blinking his cat like eyes open.

"....always fall for that trick!" Agust cackled.

Namjoon's heart fell out of his body and shattered to the floor. "No..."

"I told you stupid, pathetic losers that I would be sticking around until Monday." Agust struggled to his feet, his hands still tied together behind him. "That's a good trick to keep useful, you gotta admit."

Taehyung leaned forward, laying his forehead on the floor, too heartbroken to face the man responsible for all the pain he was feeling. 

Agust cracked his neck. "Anyways, Yoongi's body hasn't showered in three days, so which one of you lucky fucks get the do the honor of taking my pants off?"

Namjoon sighed, slowly getting to his feet. "Come on. Bastard."

-

It was Monday.

Jungkook was sitting in his chair, anxiety crashing through him in wave after wave. His leg bounced nervously. He bit his nails. He was sweating.

The rest of his classmates didn't look any more relaxed.

Jimin had curled his knees up to his chest, the collar of his hoodie pulled up over his nose.

Seokjin was trying to stay calm and collected, but his eyes betrayed his nervousness, darting to the door every two seconds.

Hoseok's leg was bouncing too, his head on his desk, hidden by his arms.

The door opened, and everyone shot up, staring.

Taehyung and Namjoon entered, pulling Agust in by his arms.

The man was dressed like how Yoongi normally would, white shirt, black pants and his Rolex. His hair was styled back like usual too. Everything about him was exactly like Yoongi.

Except his eyes.

"Why so glum?" Agust exclaimed, taking his spot at the front of the room. "You all look like someone died." He faked winced. "Oh, that's right, someone did! Yoongi!" He threw his head back, laughing.

"Shut up!" Hoseok snapped.

"Make me, rich boy." Agust smirked. He turned to the board, picking up a marker.

He wrote his name in big letters, taking up all the space. He drew over Yoongi's notes, and the sight made Namjoon angry.

"Okay, fucktards, today's lesson will begin." He capped the marker and faced them. He pointed to Jungkook. "What's two plus two?"

"Uh, four?" Jungkook was confused.

"Wrong! It’s I win and you lose, fuckers! Suck it!" Agust stuck his tongue out.

"Can you be serious?" Seokjin snapped at him. "This is high tension day and-"

"Can you tell me if you're a guy or a girl, because I'm honestly confused." Agust shot back.

"Leave him alone, you're a big meanie!" Jimin cried.

"And you're a little butt-face." Agust mimicked.