20

"Nyamjewnie is coming! Nyamnyam is on his way!" Hoseok sang, bouncing around with excitement. "He'll be here soooon!"

"Really? Better get ready then." Taehyung took another shot. 

"What changed his mind?" Seokjin asked.

Hoseok shrugged. "Who cares? Namjoonie is coming!" He punched the air with barely contained eagerness.

Seokjin and Taehyung exchanged looks.

-

Ding dong!

"I'll get it!" Hoseok shouted, bursting up the stairs. He hurried past his butler and beat him to the door. "I got it, Cassie."

He yanked open the door and beamed up at the tall boy. "Hey, Joonie! Welcome!" He grabbed the boy's shirt and yanked him inside.

"Don't call me that." Namjoon muttered.
He ushered him down the steps where the others were hanging out.

"Guys, look who's here!" Hoseok sang, dancing around.

Jimin ran over. "Nyammie! You came!"

"I'm only here for the alcohol." Namjoon snapped.

"Mood." Taehyung said, staring at the wall.

"Here, I'll get you a drink." Hoseok poured him a glass of whiskey.

Namjoon took it and grabbed a can of beer as well, cracking it open. He surveyed the table and yanked a bottle of wine close to him. "Is this all?"

Hoseok looked around. "My parents have some tequila in the liquor cabinet upstairs that I could break into."

"Are you an alcoholic?" Seokjin asked Namjoon. He looked to Hoseok. "Don't bring him anything else."

"I'm not an alcoholic, I just want a fucking drink." Namjoon snapped, tipping back his beer. 

"Here, I'll get you a bottle opener." Hoseok nodded at the wine and hurried away.

Seokjin looked at Namjoon suspiciously. "Why are you here?"

"For the booze, obviously." Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"If you really wanted to drink you would have found another way. You absolutely hate us, why would you come over?" Seokjin crossed his arms.

"This was the fastest and easiest way to get drunk. Can you lay off? Jeez, you hate me when I hate you and then when I try to hang out with you, you hate me still." Namjoon shook his head.

Seokjin raised his hands in self-defense. "Alright." But he still didn't fully believe him. 

"Who wants to play a game?" Hoseok called as he came back down, tossing an opener to Namjoon, who caught it and immediately went to work on the wine.

"What kind of game?" Jimin perked up from his spot from the couch next to Jungkook.

"Something sexual, obviously." Hoseok said heading over to them and Taehyung and Seokjin followed. 

"Spin the bottle?" Jimin offered.

"That's just kissing though, we already did that lesson with Mr. Min." Hoseok waved his hands dismissively.

"We could roll a dice too, and whatever number it lands on can correlate to a sexual act, and then spin the bottle to see which two people have to do it." Taehyung suggested, sipping his drink.

Hoseok stared at him. "TaeTae, you're a genius."

"Yes." Taehyung said.

Hoseok grabbed a piece of paper, a pen and a die and rejoined the group. "Okay, so what should 1 mean?"