68

Yoongi sighed as he finally climbed into the bed, curling up against Namjoon.

He gazed at the sleeping boy, admiring how cute and peaceful his sub looked.

He suddenly stuck his bare feet against the younger boys back, grinning evilly when Namjoon woke up with a loud gasp, scrambling to get away from the cold feet against his skin.

"Get your fucking cold ass feet off of me, asshole!" Namjoon snapped, sitting up and glaring at Yoongi.

Yoongi giggled. "You're marrying me and my freezing toes tomorrow, sub. Better get used to them, because you're their main heat source now."

"It's not midnight yet." Namjoon reminded him. "I'm still a free man."

"Man."  Yoongi snorted.

Namjoon grabbed their shared blanket, yanking the majority of it over to his side of the large bed.

"Proving my point." Yoongi sighed as he watched Namjoon steal all the covers. "You child."

"I'm baby." Namjoon stuck his tongue out.

Yoongi smiled at him fondly. "Yes, you are. My baby."

Namjoon flushed at the affection and love. He laid back down, letting Yoongi have a bit of the blanket back as they curled up together.

Namjoon rested his head half on Yoongi's pillow, half on Yoongi's chest as Yoongi reached a hand down to run his fingers through Namjoon's hair.

"Are you sure you will want to do this?" Yoongi murmured in the moonlight that shone through the window.

"You mean, do I still want to marry you?" Namjoon replied, his eyes still closed.

"Mhm. You're only eighteen, after all. You have your whole life ahead of you. It's such a young age to settle down at." Yoongi said, his voice deep in the still darkness surrounding them.

Namjoon lifted his head, opening his eyes to look at his former teacher.

"I may only be eighteen, but in the year I've know you, I've experienced heartbreak, met five new friends, pushed my limits, learned a million new things, became a lawyer, realized I can be put in my place, discovered what true love is, and graduated. Besides, after everything Agust put us all through, I'm more than ready to settle down." He smiled. "Even having kids would be calmer than my senior year."

Yoongi chuckled, pressing his lips against Namjoon's softly.

He pulled back, admiring his strong, smart, beautiful sub. "My precious little sub, I love you so much."

"I know, pervert. I love you too." Namjoon kissed him back.

They were quiet again, ready to sleep so they could be prepared for tomorrow.
Just as Yoongi was about to drift off, Namjoon suddenly spoke up.

"Actually, I just remembered I'm straight, so the wedding's off."

Yoongi sighed, raising his feet up again.

"Oof." Namjoon gasped as he was suddenly kicked off by his fiancé off the bed.

-

Jungkook looked sound the crowded chapel hall, where people were running around, trying to fix or set up last minute decorations.

Except for his classmates and ex teacher, he didn't know anyone, and he felt nervous to be alone in this place. He quickly pushed himself off the wall, looking for one of his friends.

He knew Seokjin and Namjoon were in the changing rooms, with Seokjin helping Namjoon get into his tux.

Jimin was with the florist, ordering the professional around.