46

Everyone arrived back at the classroom at about the same time.

Seokjin and Jimin had pushed all the desks against the walls, leaving an empty space in the middle. Streamers and balloons hung from the ceilings and confetti littered the floor. Party music was pumping out from a phone hooked up to the speakers on the computer.

Namjoon set the variety of treats he and Yoongi had picked out on the desks, next to the gifts Taehyung and Jungkook had bought.

"You didn't wrap them?" Seokjin walked over, hands on his hips as he stared at the items.

"How could we? We didn't buy wrapping paper!" Taehyung shook his head.

"Why didn't you?" Seokjin asked. "Haven't you ever been to a birthday party before? Don't you know you're supposed to wrap gifts before giving them to someone?"

"It's the gifts that matter anyways."
Taehyung shrugged.

Seokjin sighed. "Swear to God, I really am the mother of you children and you all didn't earn a single IQ point from your father."

"Mommy, I spilt some punch!" Jimin called, raising his hand from where he stood in a puddle of red liquid.

Yoongi smiled at his students interacting, before grabbing some papers from his desk. "Class, I have to run a quick errand and drop these off for the principal. Behave and don't be too loud."

Namjoon intercepted the teacher before he could get to the door and spoke in a low voice. "Where are you going?"

"I just told you, don't you listen, sub?" Yoongi sighed. "I'll be right back. Just mingle with everyone and pretend to like them until I get back."

"But I only like you." Namjoon pouted.

Yoongi cooed, standing on his tiptoes to press a quick kiss to the student's lips. He smiled. "I'll hurry."

Namjoon bit his cheek to hide his smile, staring at his boyfriend's ass as Yoongi left the room.

He looked around quickly, making sure no one had seen that, before heading over to the food table and grabbing a cupcake to eat while he waited for his teacher to come back.

-

"So, what's the plan?" Taehyung asked. "Do we shout surprise when he comes back or not, since he's kinda expecting that?"

"He's not expecting the party to happen right now." Seokjin shook his head. "We should definitely say it."

"Aw Jinnie, you're such a sweet friend." Jimin squealed.

"I want that bitch to be so surprised he pisses his designer pants." Seokjin grinned.

Jimin blinked. "Okay, a little less sweet now."

Jungkook trudged over, his hands in his pockets.

"Jungkook!" Seokjin grabbed him and yanked him closer. "I need you to be on the lookout. Stand by the door and let us know when Hobi is coming back, okay?"

"Uh, sure." Jungkook nodded hesitantly. He looked at Jimin. "Hey, Jimin, can I talk to you for a-"

"After Hobi gets here!" Seokjin scolded, pushing Jungkook to the door.

Jungkook sighed, rubbing his shoulder, before going to stand in front of the door, looking out the small window on it at the empty hallway.

Seokjin faced Namjoon. "And you!"

"What?" Namjoon asked, mouth full of chocolate cupcake.

"Don't be a sexy, salty fun sucker with a great dick, alright? Be nice to Hoseok during the party, you delicious, little piece of hot dimples and thick thighs. You gorgeous asshole. You tall, cinnamon skinned motherfucker. You genius pornstar-lookin' trick ass bitch." Seokjin put his hands on his hips and glared. "Got it?"