32

Yoongi laid Taehyung down on the couch, covering the naked boy with a blanket.

Taehyung had passed out more than once when he and Yoongi used to sleep together, so Yoongi wasn't alarmed that it happened again.

He checked the boy's temperature with his hand.

Taehyung stirred, moaning softly.

Yoongi chuckled, bending down to kiss the boy one last time.

He made to get up and leave, but before he could, a hand shot out and grabbed his, holding his wrist tightly.

Yoongi looked down and saw Taehyung trying to focus on him with his blurry eyesight.

"Yoon...gi..." The fucked-out boy mumbled.

Yoongi hummed, sitting back down. "Yes, baby boy?"

Taehyung sighed deeply, as if trying to gather the last of his strength to speak.

"Shhh," Yoongi petted his hair comfortingly. "I'll get you some water. Just sleep for now."

Taehyung didn't let up on his grip. "Yoongi-I, I-"

"Take your time." Yoongi encouraged, kissing his hand.

"I love you." Taehyung breathed.

Satisfied that he had managed to say that, he finally shut his eyes and was asleep instantly.

Yoongi was silent for a long time.

Finally, he rose, brushing Taehyung's hand off him.

-

Seokjin's heart pounded as Yoongi tied him to the bed in the same position Taehyung was, but on his stomach instead of on his back.

The mattress was still warm from where Taehyungs body had laid, getting tortured until he finally passed out.

He pressed his face into the pillow and inhaled Taehyung's sweat and sex scent.
He wondered if that was Yoongi's plan, to fuck them each unconscious.

He shuddered.

He felt a warm hand rub up and down his back comfortingly.

"Don't worry, I'll be nicer to you." Yoongi murmured in his ear, and Seokjin was able to relax slightly.

He rested his cheek on the soft pillow and saw Jungkook staring at him with his wide eyes. He flushed, feeling a little embarrassed under the boy's intense stare.

There was something slightly sinister in the boys' dark eyes.

Seokjin blinked and it was gone, replaced with Jungkook's usual Bambi innocence.

"Do you remember the safe word system I told you to use?" Yoongi asked, sounding from somewhere behind him.

Seokjin nodded, and then felt a slap on his ass.

"Ah!" he gasped, jerking against the restraints.

"Use your words." Yoongi criticized harshly.

"S - sorry, yes, I remember." Seokjin answered meekly.

"Good boy," Yoongi praised and Seokjin preened happily.

He was a good boy.

He tried to look behind him at what Yoongi was doing, but it hurt his neck and he sighed, laying his head back on the pillow.

His dick, trapped beneath his body, was still hard, and he rutted against the mattress slightly, trying to get some friction.

Another harsh slap landed on his ass, jiggling the flesh.