28

It was the second time Yoongi was comforting Namjoon, who was just in his shirt and underwear again. But this time it was much worse. Yoongi could smell the blood and knew his shirt was stained now.

It was a few minutes before Namjoon pulled back, breathing deeply to compose himself.

Yoongi placed his hands on the student's shoulders, trying to get Namjoon to look him in the eyes. "Namjoon, listen to me, I know you went through something horrible, but things will only get worse from here on out if I can't take my pills. Where are they?"

Namjoon sniffed, and then winced in pain. "I threw them out."

Yoongi froze. "You...what?"

"Taehyung took them from your desk last week and then I kept them, then I got pissed at you and I threw them in the garbage." Namjoon whimpered, staring at the ground.

Yoongi couldn't think.

He could get a refill for almost a full month, and his student had tossed the remaining batch in the garbage. 

"I'm sorry, I thought you could get a refill." Namjoon mumbled.

Yoongi wanted to strangle him, but Agust already did that.

"It's fine." He forced himself to say.

Namjoon looked at him worriedly. "It is?"

"No, it's all gone to hell." Yoongi snapped.

Namjoon nodded and looked at the blood smeared floor. He raised a hand to his nose and touched it gingerly. He hissed in pain.

"Come on, let's get you to the nurse." Yoongi sighed, standing up and helped his student get his jeans back on. He removed the gag and set it back on his desk.

"But, what about-"

"There's nothing we can do about anything else right now. All we can fix for now is your face, so let's just focus on that." Yoongi wrapped his arm around his student's shoulders, guiding him down the hallway and to the nurse.

"Tripped and fell in gym class." Yoongi explained to the nurse.

Namjoon was laid down on a cot, a bunch of tissues pressed to his nose. He listened to the nurse and Yoongi talk, but he couldn't fully make out what they were saying.

He rolled onto his side, staring out the window at the trees and birds outside.

He tried not to think about what happened, but every time he closed his eyes, he saw Agust hovering over him, smirking.

It was only after he received some pain killers from the nurses that he was finally able to fall asleep into a nightmare.

-

Yoongi cursed at his situation, pacing in his classroom.

He had cleaned up the blood from the floor, but his shirt was still ruined. He would have to drive home and toss it out.

But more pressingly, he had no idea what to do about Agust, or any of his other personalities. Agust was the most dangerous, especially with his affixation with Namjoon. It was a pure miracle Yoongi had been able to take control again, just in time. But every day without his medication was a day the voices grew stronger, and he wasn't so sure he would be able to stop it in time next time.

His other personalities weren't too bad, he rather liked most of them. But he still didn't like it when any of them took over. It was his life after all, not theirs. He hated when he came back to reality and found out how much time had passed. He had to try and get information on what had happened while he was out without acting too weird. That was why he used notes on his phone, for his personalities to tell him what they had done while Yoongi was gone.